WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

With most off the rack suits, the sales people don't really know how much the material is gonna stretch out.

As I am a bulky 6ft guy off the rack suits aren't for me, For a reasonable fit I go to a tailor once a year.

The way my tailor always works, he makes my pants first before starting on a jacket...I wear the pants for a day and then bring them in.  Get them altered and dry-cleaned, then work on the jacket. That way you can wear a suit without a belt.( my suits are cheaper then yours btw)

Do that the same routine to your off the rack suit  and it will fit fine..

Whatever the case, its ironic because the items he was advertising outside the marketplace were shoes. 

guessing the mods deleted his comment? would've liked to see the post that ended his career on sufu

haha i just have the firebird jacket.

мой негр! позвольте приÑоединить Ð²Ð°Ñ Ðº выÑшей Ñтепени ордена ÑвÑтого колбаÑера

14253980755_a73c52907d_c.jpg

i realise there is a separate thread for this sort of thing here but..

Edited by merz

Spring Looks

Undercover

Undercover

Haco Schuh

Mountain Valley Sparkling Water

Your hair grown out slightly like that is giving me Brandon Westgate vibes.  which is cool

edit:

729mug.jpg

Edited by Schoon

Undercover

Undercover

Haco Schuh

Mountain Valley Sparkling Water

I think I will always like that rider more on a hanger than anyone's body but you do make it look pretty effortless and natural, which for whatever reason is a lot more than can be said for most other people who have posted fits with it. Good job!

Your hair grown out slightly like that is giving me Brandon Westgate vibes.  which is cool

Damn, I'm down with that.

I think I will always like that rider more on a hanger than anyone's body but you do make it look pretty effortless and natural, which for whatever reason is a lot more than can be said for most other people who have posted fits with it. Good job!

Thanks a lot! I think the problem is people try and make it stand out too hard. I think the trick is to just wear it casually like some vintage thrift find.