WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

I got shoes older than that kid but I don't see how this outfit isn't cool for someone his age. Neg rep is unwarranted, he's not trying to wear wingtips or some shit, slip ons, a nice casual jacket etc., socially acceptable and still well put together and bang fashunz!

I think the white slip-ons were a terrible mistake. Perhaps a more structured sneaker in a similar colour/texture would have been more appropriate

Edited by WussWayne

Not too rain on your parade but the stuff separate looks awesome

Your suit fit is great, but get a good belt. The rise on the second pic is too low. And unbutton that last button

I would have gone for a different tie shirt combo though. The wedding dress code didn't look too strict(looking at your date) but a white shirt and that tie would have looked better. Now the shirt doesn't seem to fit in which is a shame for an great fitting shirt on you, Maybe a grey/blue tie??

i hate suits with belts

i could have afforded to take in the waist a bit, as the pants started to sag after sitting a while. click to see phone pic of before ceremony

white on white was my alternative but i decided against it as it felt too proper. i'm glad i did, as there were lots of attendees with dark suits, jacket + jeans, sans tie, girls in bodycon, etc.

E56BrXy.jpg

been a minute

acne ma1 / assembly ny / cdg / cdg x nike

Do ppl cream over any decent/generic fit with a skirt thrown in cus omg men wearin skirts or is smth else goin on here

did he shoot himself in the foot thru his creepers? what a waste

or was his final note just an expression....

Whatever the case, its ironic because the items he was advertising outside the marketplace were shoes.