WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

ZyI86M3.jpg

should i have asked the dude in the dope nikes and vintage light wash denim to take a proper fit pic for me

woah are those UC scab jeans?

If you lift up that back loop so it's in front and drapes your neck

Do more then just taper the bottom of those pants so it flatters your legs/shape more

Tie those shoes

It would be cute. really cute if you switch out the shoes or if they were more dirty, the white kinda glares out at me but I guess I'm annoyingly nitpicky :x

ETA this is before you took out the back view pic and added the actual fit pix

and prickdom dreads are cool but if ur hair is soft something nice about being able to hold and grab onto. not me but u know what I mean but

anytime (;

Edited by whitney

I got shoes older than that kid but I don't see how this outfit isn't cool for someone his age. Neg rep is unwarranted, he's not trying to wear wingtips or some shit, slip ons, a nice casual jacket etc., socially acceptable and still well put together and bang fashunz!

he looks my age. if I saw him on the street I'd be like hey that du is better dressed than most teens in my town so.. neg rep is unwarranted the fit is ok imo 

I got shoes older than that kid but I don't see how this outfit isn't cool for someone his age. Neg rep is unwarranted, he's not trying to wear wingtips or some shit, slip ons, a nice casual jacket etc., socially acceptable and still well put together and bang fashunz!

How old is he? He doesn't look that young. Could easily be anywhere from 17 to 20. Some people just have that young look 2 them

How old is he? He doesn't look that young. Could easily be anywhere from 17 to 20. Some people just have that young look 2 them

He looks 17-20, in other words like a kid. If he wanted to be 17 and considered an adult he just had to be a hot girl.

Edited by Fuuma