WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Honestly, the ethnic rider looks way better on a girl than any guy I've seen wearing it

honestly the ethnic rider look like shit everywhere, i dont see why people freak about that jacket, like its cool but normal uc rider is 10000x better and the fit is 1000000x better also

Also in last few days been camping in the new goretex

pZB3rjzl.jpg

First decent fit from you, prefer the BWs with more colour but it is quite allright. Stick to more streetwear and less goth maybe?

y0ZHoC8l.jpg

lose the messenger.

nah i ain't feeling that raf with that uc (dont know why).

i'd say its the shoes.

i'm guessing you tucked your trousers into the ricks or you rolled it up or some shit.

but i have some real beef over that, like that gesture is some insecurity thing with you wanting other people to recognise what you got on dem feet, to me.

just let the hems lay over them and be.

wear the shoes cause you like the profile and weight it'll provide to the outfit, not cause you wanna flex.

to end it here: you doing too much.

mimi lookin cute as always --b

tween i really dig that bomber

theo looking clean as hell, those shoes are great.  whatre you holding?

fit today:

tumblr_n5p92mOT1G1t0dr9so1_1280.jpg

2(thrift + diy)

dbss

bag is cheese by cheesefreeak for chease by cheese edition cheesefreeak.

better pic of bag

tumblr_n5nh9c2rtN1t0dr9so2_1280.jpg

first thing made completely from scratch, i'm happy with the design but the actual sewing is pretty shit lol

good stuff man. seems like you've really stuck to what you're after aesthetically, and you're even making stuff to complement your look.

it's funny to think that if you took a selfshot in a urban environment wearing some CPs, dior jeans, and a toj bomber over a plain tee, you would be getting more rep. keep on keepin' on (but maybe consider the haircut suggestions :-D)

Edited by zwehr

First decent fit from you, prefer the BWs with more colour but it is quite allright. Stick to more streetwear and less goth maybe?

its all i used to wear.. i just stopped cause i got bored of it cause i feel like only thing that makes streetwear is hype, like i think people just like this cause of the uc jacket, im just wearing a brown t shirt, black jeans and white shoes otherwise so thats nothing interesting. I feel like 'goth' is way more interesting because although i always make it look way too contrived when you get it right its more interesting than street wear. Anyway for summer atleast i go streetwear 

lose the messenger.

nah i ain't feeling that raf with that uc (dont know why).

i'd say its the shoes.

i'm guessing you tucked your trousers into the ricks or you rolled it up or some shit.

but i have some real beef over that, like that gesture is some insecurity thing with you wanting other people to recognise what you got on dem feet, to me.

just let the hems lay over them and be.

wear the shoes cause you like the profile and weight it'll provide to the outfit, not cause you wanna flex.

to end it here: you doing too much.

okay, well messenger i bought for functionality so in this case i needed it. which uc? i kinda like the oversized raf hoody with ethnic rider. i didn't tuck they fell like that maybe cause of photo and i wore shoes for the profile though only big shoes would suit. i do get it that there is just too much going on maybe but i kinda like it. Thanks howl

@prick yeah I've gotten that before a lot lol

@zwehr thanks man, yeah im not after rep very much, mainly feedback.

I go through this cycle of growing my hair out until its unreasonable and then getting a buzz or smth to get rid of it all. Like I said before summer weather usually plays a big part lol

You dont gotta worry bout me keeping on I dont actually have a choice in the matter