WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

suppose u look a lil better here w those ashy knees obscured.. still wouldn't make satirical advances on u in sufu chat tho

im heartbroken

suppose u look a lil better here w those ashy knees obscured.. still wouldn't make satirical advances on u in sufu chat tho

im heartbroken

updated ass photos www.instagram.com/thedaniway... Haven't posted to the Flickr in almost 3 years

https://www.flickr.com/photos/two_vines/ Her profile lists a flickr, shes cute! Also seems like I'm a turd burglar for posting this but I feel like if you postin pics of your tush on the net you want people to look. Carry on!

DbmG5zy.jpg]

dat ass nsfw

Wzfql0f.jpg

updated ass photos www.instagram.com/thedaniway... Haven't posted to the Flickr in almost 3 years

How does 3 years affect dat ass tho??

what is happening in your life that causes you to act out like this

Well, things have been going pretty good lately so I figured if stop in for my annual sufu hate-a-thon. So far so good

Well, things have been going pretty good lately so I figured if stop in for my annual sufu hate-a-thon. So far so good

the thirstboi is a phenomenon i do not really understand, because girls are nbd imo

but the thirstgirl is something altogether unrecognizeable, and i just do not know where women who willfully put themselves in these situations are coming from

why does everyone hate dani?

she basic?

Who h8s her? I dun. Just another ransom white girl who don't dress particularly impressive. She does post her titties and buttox on Internet tho. Probably her only viable assets as far as sufu concerned Edited by SSchadenfreude

would smash

Potential stepmother material? 1st U had better make her sit on a fire hydrant or something.

Nah u ballin just take to clinic and spa, playboy

No, I'm too poor... & the name of the store is "By George"... But I live in that neighborhood & frequent plenty of it's other yuppy establishments.

...yes(?), the name of the store is By George. There is a By George on North Lamar and a By George on South Congress.

Last I saw you postin on here you were strugglin to keep yourself fed, hope its better than that at least. Making money in photography?

obviously because i started showing my face again. #handsometeam