WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

implying this gives someone thirst is almost like saying the same about ronnel's fits..

yea i'm def w u here (thighs a lil 2 meaty for rafsemens + the tats - don't she know the body is a temple??) but u know what certain sufu dudes r like... if daysofdane can show a lil skin n get +50 anything is possible. 

I'd fuck Ronnel wearing a leather SS outfit, not because I'm gay or anything but just because it seems like the right thing to do.

pls attach trigger warning when mentioning SS thank u 

I'd fuck Ronnel wearing a leather SS outfit, not because I'm gay or anything but just because it seems like the right thing to do.

i don't think ronnel would tear u apart or nothin, but his jesus peice might hit u in the back yr head a bunch.

That danway fit... use those clothes to wipe herself off after a scat session

Edited by SSchadenfreude

The Act Of Seeing With One's Own Eyes

i think i wrote something about the brakhage's 'eyes' trilogy elsewhere. by chance re-watched that last part yesterday (sadly the rip of deus ex via KG is like something taken off a vhs recording of the original from projection that had been dubbed over a hundred times or so..) here's to the academy giving all of them a proper release sometime soon (not likely, with how poorly the second criterion release did a while back..)

Edited by merz

with how poorly the second criterion release did a while back..

That's a shame to hear, I was planning on picking up the 2-part anthology in the future  :unsure:

e: Misread it, thought it was a comment about the transfers

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

no, the transfers were great and the academy has been quietly restoring more of their brakhage archive, which they occasionally screen at a few local venues ..thats how i came across that particular screening of all the 3 films restored. the second dvd collection just didn't do as well as the initial one, which made criterion lose interest in pursuing more of them for the time being. and this is a shame because he had completed over 350, many of them screened so infrequently that most of those interested wouldn't know anything about them besides maybe the titles.

do get the dvd anthology, though many of the ones included were transferred prior to the recent restoration i'm talking about and it really shows with some of them (like the act of seeing..)  anyway, derailing the thread so here's more of the usual.

14172477795_cac4e3e772.jpg

Edited by merz

yea i'm def w u here (thighs a lil 2 meaty for rafsemens + the tats - don't she know the body is a temple??) but u know what certain sufu dudes r like... if daysofdane can show a lil skin n get +50 anything is possible.

Lololol

F5D1CED2-F6DD-4C30-B95F-98911F8156AC_zps

are you one of those yuppies that frequents by george's north lamar store? jw

No, I'm too poor... & the name of the store is "By George"... But I live in that neighborhood & frequent plenty of it's other yuppy establishments.

Edited by thedaniway