WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

are we posting artistic renderings of our fits now

if yr uncle is as artistically inclined as prick dom's then u have permission

Edited by SSchadenfreude

rick owens, nhoolywood, junya watanabe cdg (shout out 2 the bae for this), bernhard willhelm

tumblr_n43trb9B4Y1qeiyqio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n43trb9B4Y1qeiyqio2_1280.jpg

details:

tumblr_n43trb9B4Y1qeiyqio3_1280.jpgtumblr_n43tu6VUAV1qeiyqio1_1280.jpg

i'd prefer other footwear instead of the bws.  if insisting on these kinds of jawns maybe a narrower hemmed hem might suffice better

if yr uncle is as artistically inclined as prick dom's then u have permission

okay here's my fit today:

tumblr_n3ji21JOe81qhbol5o1_1280.jpg

alex always just a flavor of the month type of dude

he really aint tho and anyone who seen the man in the #streets could tell you that alex wholly owns his own aesthetic.

okay here's my fit today:

tumblr_n3ji21JOe81qhbol5o1_1280.jpg

he really aint tho and anyone who seen the man in the #streets could tell you that alex wholly owns his own aesthetic.

i can only make out a light skinned princess jasmine sk8boardin off sum stairs. oh and the popo car.

and yeah maybe alex guy in the streets is all good and shit, but let's be honest other than pairing bws with the usual beloved label suspects i wouldn't go so far as to say "that alex wholly owns his own aesthetic."  however he does the obvious intended aesthetic well enough.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

this creates a 100% false dilemma along the lines of chicken & egg. my wardrobe is almost nothing but the rickinator and the demulemeestness; was i dressed by the internet or do my tastes just align with labels that the internet likes? is there a prerequisite number of other pieces i should own to skirt fashion victimhood?

^tbh i don't really care.  if u really wanna talk about it, i am of the opinion that most young consumers got their info from the internet.  nothing wrong with subscribing to an aesthetic you like or feel comfortable in.  i'm not even sayin or remotely trying 2 implyi that he's a fashion victim.  i don't kno cause i don't kno the guy.  i nevr read his blog or nuthin.  sans the bw in this fit, he looks fine and all (past fits as well).  

What in the right fuck is going on with your torso this picture. Upper half be shifted to the right, either that or your head is large.

A. I would say that I am leaning to the right so that would make sense.

B. I have fucked scoliosis so who even knows what my spine is up to in that photo. Standing stick stock straight causes pain. I'm forever forced to chill in previously unknown levels (I like that).

C. I'm 5'7 so everything proportionally would probably look better if I grew 5 inches. 

Edited by Littlest Senpai

^tbh i don't really care.  if u really wanna talk about it, i am of the opinion that most young consumers got their info from the internet.  nothing wrong with subscribing to an aesthetic you like or feel comfortable in.  i'm not even sayin or remotely trying 2 implyi that he's a fashion victim.  i don't kno cause i don't kno the guy.  i nevr read his blog or nuthin.  sans the bw in this fit, he looks fine and all (past fits as well).  

Really like the BW and they're ok with black fits but, in the end, maybe they require something more colourful and exuberant. Not that it matters that much but a lot of the designer/crews of crazy fashion faggots (BW crew, RA13 crew etc) hate the gothninja look and associated designers, they think it's crap for boring people.

i'd prefer other footwear instead of the bws.  if insisting on these kinds of jawns maybe a narrower hemmed hem might suffice better

i think larger hems (or more massive pants in general) work better with the bws; a hem that's too narrow just makes em look humongous 

this creates a 100% false dilemma along the lines of chicken & egg. my wardrobe is almost nothing but the rickinator and the demulemeestness; was i dressed by the internet or do my tastes just align with labels that the internet likes? is there a prerequisite number of other pieces i should own to skirt fashion victimhood?

yeah, i agree that a lot of the young consumers or nouveau riche consumers definitely subscribe to an aesthetic, where they just buy and buy and copy lookbooks and shit-- which is def something i try to avoid. i think it's a little bit arrogant to condescend on peeps just for gettin inspo from the internet, taking into account that we do live in the age of technology. im not gonna front and act like i go to events or that i'm able to go out and feel everything in person before i buy it, cos i dont. the bws actually were a solely internet purchase, cos i saw em and felt like i could work em (which is something that i hope separates me from fashion victims)

taking in inspiration from variety of sources, for some being the internet, and applying it to one's self is nearly blurring the lines with being dressed by the internet but the result is the difference between sundance's early fits and (can't really think of anyone atm) probably someone like brycity or thearm

and i def agree with fuuma, the pic that made me want a pair wasn't bursting with color, but with real wacky jp detailing, which is still imo the best i've ever seen the everests worn (diniro had the same vibe in that fit w/ the himalayas)

tumblr_mxu1l8FtjG1qeiyqio1_500.jpg

alex is dope =]

i can sympathize with that too. alex looks good for how damn yung he is.

thanks e0d!! ^__^ (how u know how old i am tho??)

Edited by alexthephallus