WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Wasn't there a time when getting a membership in dis bish wasn't always guaranteed? 

Now we have all this riffraff referencing shit on other forums…

Yo, how much time you have on your hands that you can browse ten fashion forums a day?

while this shit is gettin scrappy i thought i'd go over to SZ to read their WAYWT

---meanwhile on SZ---

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2534&page=2191

*arguments about who knows skirt fit better* 

these fashion forums are hilarious

oh so u moonlight @ sz?  how to u fare over there?

not to great sschad, not to great at all.

it was sorta a rhetorical question.  guess it wasn't that obvious 2 u.

here's another

can't u do anything right?

from you?  no.

sschad i thought you were annoying but not pathetic nor stupid

1 stop coming at me 1v1 on thread because it just turns into a moronic exchange of limp uninspired insults and boring for everyone

2 i was talking about my own neg rep you silly goose; -286 clearly means im not appreciated

sschad i thought you were annoying but not pathetic nor stupid

1 stop coming at me 1v1 on thread because it just turns into a moronic exchange of limp uninspired insults and boring for everyone

2 i was talking about my own neg rep you silly goose; -286 clearly means im not appreciated

1. that's not true. it's not boring for "everyone."  

2. doesn't matter what u were talkin about.  wanna talk about getting neg reppd by u.  at best, is it sumtimes annoyin?  yeah.  does it really mean anything?  no

sundance i just want to see cool fits but you are sucking up all the air in this thread and suffocating everyone else with your mouth breathing and there have only been like 2 fits in the past 2 pages and one of them sucked and it's all your fault. please dont reply to this

Edited by tentpole

I thought you were a nice guy/into photo and cool shit or whatever but I'm pretty sure you negged one of my most prized recent purchases so the truth is gonna come out.

You look fucking stupid!!!  

lolololol

meant to pos rep, but ipad and big fingers. 

Y u wearin wolverine with those jawns or vice versa?

I wish I had another pair of shoes to wear. It was either these or the vis. Atleast my wolverines are old and beat up