WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

sorry for using the same jacket twice in a row, I just got it and am still trying to figure out what i can wear with it

edit: don't just neg without saying anything, I'm here to improve not get internet fashion points

You should try this website out instead, you'll fit right in. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/

:/ thats no place to improve and you know it

anyway let's not talk about yr crappola here.  pls continue this in the worst sufu fits thread. kthanxbai

Edited by SSchadenfreude

@human

it doesn't look like ur even trying man. why are you wearing a bomber jacket w gap esque clothing? what are you trying to do?

fits are more than jacket / shrit / pants / shoes (or are they????)

cool fits are in the details - little things that make up an aesthetic. 

look around at what is successful on this forum, try and understand the context. if you've spent any amount of time paying attention you should know that something like that is going to get shut down.

Yeah thats the meaning of "trying to improve"

u know that cliche saying, u gotta learn how to walk before you run? some has the learn how to crawl before they walk

when u buy clothing u should buy it with (mindset) of how you're gonna wear it / incorporate it into your wardrobe

Edited by whitney

@insted

@whitney

@figgrow

Thanks for being cool. I've been browsing various fashion boards for about six months (sufu just recently) but that bomber is the first thing I've actually bought. I'm just afraid I'll buy a bunch of shit and suddenly realize none of it works on me and that I've wasted my time. I mean I have some ideas (Its hard not to get any after six months) but I was just hoping that someone would point me towards a style that would work well for me. Whatever tho, i realize this is the wrong place for that.

Come on man, really? Don't let people point you to a style that would work well for you, I think that's something you develop yourself.  I've bought a bunch of shit that didn't work out, but I find it more of experimenting to find out what works and what doesn't.