WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

^Citroen shorts?  U cut off the bottoms of the sweat or did they produce shorts too?

side note tho: u know what would complete that fit?

DD double layer shorts  :ph34r:

Edited by Nebulae

Dude, the crotch of those pants makes it look like you have a huge cock

edit: I know what a drop crotch is, its just those look weird in that picture

Edited by human

aGJcmc2.jpgBBS/11 by BBS/RO

No comments on the fit, but the suburban background made me think of what his dad would say if he opened the door behind him to see him standing there like that.

Glasshands: "But dad, I'm filming my FITS for the INTERNET for their comments"

Dad: "..."

Glasshands

The matching grey on grey with that silhouette makes it look like a dumpy leotard, I know it's a BBS thing but maybe try mixing it up with a different color top.

Also, if I'm not mistaken BBS mainline and 11 don't really go together in that fashion? the loose neck fitted top with those baggy crotch pants might not be the best combination of pieces.

Maybe switch out the geobaskets for something a little less superfluous as well... 

rick + soloist + soloist + julius + number (n)ine + viridi-anne + dm + soloist

this is cool as-is for sure, but your midsection disappears in the layering and it sorta bugs me out.

i think a longer vest and/or jacket would work better, or more simply pull up the julius top a bit so it ends at the same length as the jacket.

regardless i +rep for the shred hem alone.

this is cool as-is for sure, but your midsection disappears in the layering and it sorta bugs me out.

i think a longer vest and/or jacket would work better, or more simply pull up the julius top a bit so it ends at the same length as the jacket.

regardless i +rep for the shred hem alone.

i kinda like that it's like 3 really elongated layers and spaced out

Glasshands

The matching grey on grey with that silhouette makes it look like a dumpy leotard, I know it's a BBS thing but maybe try mixing it up with a different color top.

Also, if I'm not mistaken BBS mainline and 11 don't really go together in that fashion? the loose neck fitted top with those baggy crotch pants might not be the best combination of pieces.

Maybe switch out the geobaskets for something a little less superfluous as well... 

Thanks for the feedback, it's a new shirt so I'm still getting a feel to what works well with it. 

No comments on the fit, but the suburban background made me think of what his dad would say if he opened the door behind him to see him standing there like that.

Glasshands: "But dad, I'm filming my FITS for the INTERNET for their comments"

Dad: "..."

:D

Edited by Dillersann