WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

idk man, I feel like play was already reaching saturation point back then (at least among the Asian hypebeasts).

kind of unrelated but i remember around 4 - 5 years ago when my friend wore play chucks to school i made fun of him for wearing "fake converse"

he was mad ahead of the game

^p sure that's just the lighting.

Closeup pic shows colors + textures better.  I think fit is cool I guess sufu just doesn't like yellow margielas

the margielas are beautiful (in fact i'd be interested in buying) but you arent doing enough to work with them, you are wearing them as if they are black and white shoes and just throwing them onto the fit.  build the fit up from them and it should work better.  also try to get a self timer pic outside in the shade it helps a lot, standing in a bright spot from the window doesnt let us see anything.  looking at it again it might even be a good fit but i can't tell.  i think the right blue for jeans could really help this a lot tho and i dont think those are it

edit: screwed up who this post was addressed to but you guys get it.  advice aimed at fokken

Edited by cheesefreeak