WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

are all your other fits jokes too?

your life is a joke, go back to reddit, if i saw ur irl i would stomp ur pasty face into the dirt

Dope rebuttal. Love me some old dick.

dope fit. oh wait, sarcastic response, u didnt post one.

first post!

maharishi-silent-N&F-DBSS

1389764435690.jpg

U must have taken this pic right after watching m.j. thriller vid

Jawns all look ok, but u look like u got a tick or body spasm

Edited by SSchadenfreude

11974808255_aa14ef534d_c.jpg

- RO DRKSHDW Leather Cap

- Jil Sander (Raf) Knit Sweater

- Raf Simons Trousers

- Yang Li Triple Welted Derbies

this is good but i think you could take this up a notch via better styling.

the balance between the proportions of the sweater and the trousers should be adjusted.

best for a sweater to end between bottom of waistband and above pockets.

reckon you could do that by flipping the sweater in or tuck it in if it isn't too chunky of a knit.

and did you cuff those trousers?

cause if you did i believe you wanted the ankle space to offset the heftiness of the shoe.

should probably just take it to the tailor to take up the hem to that length you cuffed it to ala prada fall '13.

U must have taken this pic right after watching m.j. thriller vid

Jawns all look ok, but u look like u got a tick or body spasm

I think you're talking about my knees, I have a pretty bad case of bowlegs so my they look fucked up all the time. 

its a lot less noticeable irl but in most pictures it looks really weird

are stylistic elements of western subcultures from the 20th century always cooler than moderately-priced modern clothing with minimal detailing from the 21st century ?

Well, this is a place where seemingly the majority thinks that sporting old colored nba shoes is cool and wearing white sneakers with an all black fit is not only somehow ok but even chick; so i guess is safe to asume that any discussion on the perks of the minimalistic and subdued is pretty much irrelevant around here.

Edited by manuel venatof

hopefully 1 day u can grow up to be like me, instead of being an emberassment to ur parents

pretty sure i'd be an embarrassment to my parents if i dressed like you

Well, this is a place where seemingly the majority thinks that sporting old colored nba shoes is cool and wearing white sneakers with an all black fit is not only somehow ok but even chick; so i guess is safe to asume that any discussion on the perks of the minimalistic and subdued is pretty much irrelevant around here.

^wtf are you on if your swag was truly techno you'd be all up on that OLD COLORED NBA SHOES game

gosha crew emerging 

I wanted to robokop sweater but I'm afraid it's now blowing up major, I mean carried by OC and all.

Edited by Fuuma