WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

My sweet lady bought/found this for me for my birthday. Vintage(?) Pendleton, not sure when it was manufactured, and there is no "Made in _____" anywhere on the tags. So not sure. The small collar and slim silhouette make me think it's either real old, or real new haha but not in between. A little help would be nice!!

15473172505_8319186c8d_b.jpg

My sweet lady bought/found this for me for my birthday. Vintage(?) Pendleton, not sure when it was manufactured, and there is no "Made in _____" anywhere on the tags. So not sure. The small collar and slim silhouette make me think it's either real old, or real new haha but not in between. A little help would be nice!!

Sweet shirt! I don't know about Pendleton, but e.g. H Bar C can be pretty reliably dated by the tag, i.e. there's different color and font variations over the years. Also, is there a care label? If that label comes without any of the usual symbols for washing, drying etc. and just has text it points to an older shirt, too.

Sweet shirt! I don't know about Pendleton, but e.g. H Bar C can be pretty reliably dated by the tag, i.e. there's different color and font variations over the years. Also, is there a care label? If that label comes without any of the usual symbols for washing, drying etc. and just has text it points to an older shirt, too.

Tags:

15294317689_0a28f86c90_z.jpg

15481216375_53d6ea44b3_z.jpg

I saw that too, for some reason it wasnt enough to convince me. It's too similar to a Made In Mexico Pendleton I have. Info on the laundry tag is good too, never thought about that for whatever reason. haha old or new, it's super comfy and obviously made well.

Edited by rockon99

Just did a quick google search and here's a quick rundown of Pendleton tags through the years, yours looks like a 1960s one :) : http://vintagefashionguild.org/label-resource/pendleton/

1960s would also fit with the care label, IIRC sometime in the early 70s the laundry symbols became mandatory on care labels.

That's a late 70s to mid 80s one... They didn't add care labels until the late 60s, and earlier care labels have a different look.