WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

IMG_1648.jpg

Brownie Hawkeye Flash Camera - My brother found it and fixed it up for me, going to messing around the next few weeks

I <3 Yu / Samurai 710s / Nike Vintage Blazers

Not so sure about the high water roll, but I guess you want to save your jeans from touching those vanz... old vanz... :D

Today's a holiday (ascension of St Mary) so lazy "not going anywhere" fit. I'm always amazed how the 1955 cut looks so trim in pictures because those jeans feel so relaxed. You can't really tell from this pic but the jeans are fading along nicely, train tracks are forming and there's some vertical fades going on.

JYayFWkl.jpg

Asos

LVC 1955 501

Vans

Edited by Cucoo

Not so sure about the high water roll, but I guess you want to save your jeans from touching those vanz... old vanz... :D

just feelin the breeze man 

@Cucoo

I was introduced to Bircken ~15 years ago by my foot doctor (had flat foot condition), nothing to do with their recent rise in popularity.

Really comfy footwear, it being fashionable design is a bonus. :)

As @Broark said the Henley was modified by replacing the fly packet with Natural Indigo Batik panel

(Credit for the modification goes to the guys behind Bluesville)