WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

Which model Eternals?

883?

Kapital / STORY mfg / Eternal / Red Wing

tOnKy09.jpg

r2L0rrR.jpg

Me and the lady at my Boss' wedding reception yesterday.

yKyDlId.jpg

SC/IH/FH wallet rein

This Lee 101S developed the most atrocious knee bulge of all my jawns, so I decided to just start to wash them regularly although they don't even have a full month of wear in them yet. I just can't take this horrible silhouette any longer.

gr5kYupl.jpg

h7489g7l.jpg

(Besides the bulging I also don't like the pretty low rise. Also the belt loops are awkwardly spaced, and since the waist stretched so much and I have to hold them up with a belt the fabric bunches together in the back and also rides below the belt over time... really uncomfortable and needs constant adjusting. Oh well, live and learn  <_< )

Edited by Cucoo

This Lee 101S developed the most atrocious knee bulge of all my jawns, so I decided to just start to wash them regularly although they don't even have a full month of wear in them yet. I just can't take this horrible silhouette any longer.

(Besides the bulging I also don't like the pretty low rise. Also the belt loops are awkwardly spaced, and since the waist stretched so much and I have to hold them up with a belt the fabric bunches together in the back and also rides below the belt over time... really uncomfortable and needs constant adjusting. Oh well, live and learn  <_< )

Try cowboy boots with them un-rolled and just let the stacks go crazy.

It will balance out the knee-buldge