WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

Excellent.  It appears I may have made my first convert. :D

for the record I've always wanted the 106 with the leather diamonds just never got around to kop one yet. so that's two disciples already. :D

Thewicket is correct, it's a vintage 70's Five Brothers flannel. In terms of a comparison I would say it is extremely favourable, the fabric is a beautifully heavily brushed soft cotton, quite shaggy. The weight is probably similar to a mid weight Iron Heart flannel and construction wise it one small bit of fraying, not bad for a 40 year old shirt.

H2mQxga.jpg

qmuy9Tv.jpg

FH Glory Park flannel

RJB loopwheeled sweater

RJB D105

RJB leather sneakers

This might be the closest thing to an all-RJB WAYWT that we've ever had on SuFu.

wow. it's snowing in nogano?! didnt managed to catch snow in tokyo except bits on a morning near narita and kawaguchiko near fuji which are mostly leftovers.

11987593765_2bee3b5fb4_b.jpg

awkward jeans fit, whooopz

awkwardly fit jeans in what way?

clearly, the proper fit of a pair of jeans/pants is subjective; opinions vary widely on how jeans should fit.

your jeans' fit looks good; well above most fits i've seen online: they look comfortable without looking sloppy, essentially how jeans should fit.