Bitch jacked my bag.

keri

That's right, today, I went to the fitness center at my school to run on a treadmill for a bit. I go in the locker room, and make small talk with this chick, the only other person in there, then got to the back to change my bra. see a purse lying on a bench back there, com back up and make some mention about that girl needs to not leave her stuff around, she could get jacked.

So this chick and I are talking about this type of thing, I lock my locker and check it, then I go in the weight room (like around the corner of the hall that the locker room is off of) to jump on the treadmill, well they were all full, and I didn't really feel like waiting, so I thought I'd just come home and jump on my neighbors (we share equip like that). I come back and she says, shit I'm going to miss a class (it's 1.20, on Wed, all classes start on the hour) So I know she's lying, I open my locker, no purse.

Erik is stiing on a bench in the hall playing some video game on his laptop, and saw a chick (the one I was just talking to) run from the locker toom to the bathroom right after I went in, so I go in. Wash my hands, watch her in the mirror, and she comes out, I talk to her about it and she says, would you like to search my stuff? So I instantly feel guilty, and just glance in her bag.

I then report this to the fitness center desk, who tells me another girl just reported the same thing, so the cop hears me bitching and moaning about this and gets with me to file a report. He has me go into the gals bathroom and locker room and look through the trash, gross, so freaking gross, girls are disgusting, let me tell you. But I do it, and I find my shit and the other gals shit. Who, by the time I had finished, had found us in the hall.

Well, I lost a grand total of $5 and two hours of my life filing reports an id ing her on the security tapes, but the other gal lost like $600 worth in electronics and cash. No credit cards missing, nothing, at least.

So if anyone here knows a light skinned skinny black theiving gal that wears pink pants and a blue top and carrys a fake Louis Vuitton bag, knock her upside the head once for me, then give me a call so I can call the other gal that got jacked.

I told you people who carry fake bags aren't nice.....

when i was in thailand/japan this past may/june i didn't do laundry for like 5 days because i was waiting to get to a machine in japan to do it as i hate having people do laundry for me, so I just left for thailand on the overnight flight bound for tokyo. I had bought about 3 bottles of Mekong whiskey from 7-11 in Bangkok before i left as this shit slays, and rolled it in dirty ass not washed for like 2 week boxers in my bag. I was stopped by Japanese customs (as i was a bit dirty, fucking tired as hell) and they were giving me a hard time at like 5:30AM and they decided to search my bag for "contraband". They were hassling me about the fake thai levi's i had then started going deeper into the bag, then they found the bottles wrapped in smelly boxers. the guy proceeded to unravel it, and i saw his face (the thailand heat isn't very forgiving in May) that made it worthwhile.

He shuffled me off really quickly after that

sorry about your loss

but your's is a knockoff, not a fake printed with the real symbols, those are okay, and you are a nice gal! I spotted it immediately with because the prints did not match up, the straps didn't have a patina, and it was obviously worn, and the little paint they put on the edge of the straps was the wrong color.

good news, since we got her on camera running from the locker room to the bathroom, they are going to cross reference the pic with student id's and she's getting kicked out, it's being added to her transcript, so she cant get in anywhere else, along with charged with both a class b and a class a misdemeanor, meaning she has to pay restitution, plus probation.

naw, she jacked another gal too, and the bitch also got a ring of mine!!!

I had taken it off in class a couple days ago cause it was getting loose and popped it in my coin purse and forgot about it. I just looked at my hand, and it wasn't there and I remembered!!!! Fucking bitch, she's in for a world of pain. $5 I dont care about, but my class ring that is a link to my child and all my memories of hs, bitch'll die.

I had this little mexican friend in highschool. I offered to give him a ride home, so I told him to meet me at my car up on an empty street behind our stadium. After school I head to my car, and its not there, and niether is he. Im like "ah fuck, it got stolen again", and was gonna call him when I see my car drive past with him waving at me.

Apparently he got my shitty saturn (which was stolen 2 times in the last 2 years) to run by putting his house key in the ignition. He still didnt tell me how he got in the car in the first place though.

I don't fight I don't argue I'll just hit that bitch with a bottle

(I'll hit that bitch with a bottle)

Call my click don't bother I'll just hit that bitch with a bottle

Got problems I'll solve em I'll just hit that bitch with a bottle

sorry to hear the news keri. what a bitch.

once i was flying back to nz and i went to go to the bathroom i opened the door and there was a man that looked like he was having a heart attack then i looked down and he had this little thing in his hand and he was tugging at it furiously. dude if you gonna jack in public at least practice a better precumface

That was an invitation to join the mile high club girl.

You know... I think it's in a chuck palahnuik (niuk? nyuknyuk?) book that mentions how sex-addicts do that sort of thing (fishing?) in hopes to get bathroom/airplane/train sex? They sit for hours in a public stall and wait for someone to "happen" on by. Either they get someone who runs out and is too embarresed to say anything or someone who sees it as a kinky invitation. Yes or No... see? Kinda risky but fun little detour from all those little rituals we need follow when looking for a lay or to join the "club."

But yeah, gotta work on the O-face.

I swear I read it in a book.

once i was flying back to nz and i went to go to the bathroom i opened the door and there was a man that looked like he was having a heart attack then i looked down and he had this little thing in his hand and he was tugging at it furiously. dude if you gonna jack in public at least practice a better precumface

But the real question is were going to the bathroom to do the same thing he was? :eek: