punk thread

Vampyrvargfesten

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoT0bHHWvgE

one of the best from sweden right now

i guess the link is down... check the soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/infernoh

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Funny to see this thread cause just earlier today I decided to revisit discharge, who I haven't listened to in years. They're still fucking excellent.

As far as current bands, I've been really into Impalers out of Austin and Green Beret out of Boston.

Edited by bencap

was just cleaning out an old box of stuff and found a die you bastard! shirt that i got for free from their record launch in tokyo a few years ago. i don't know why, but i copped a size S (even though i wear a M) and because its japanese it basically fits like a XXXS in reality and would only fit a small doll.

unfortunately the band kinda sucks in comparison to crow and gism, but the show was still nuts and i was the only whiteboy in attendance. to my surprise ironfist said 'thanks for coming' which caught me off guard as he is a super intimidating looking dude and i definitely would have appeared as 'normal' in comparison to most people there haha. his girlfriend/wife/whatever at the time was also pretty hot and would be a walking wet dream for fans of undercover and/or crust girls.

wish i still had the flyer but the lineup was killer; dyb!, crow, forward and kriegshog. for anyone heading over in the future, earthdom is the definitive venue for bands of that ilk. i've also seen sunn play there as well which was pretty crazy since its basically a dark, dirty basement the size of a shoebox.

edit: hahaha going back to tokyo in october for the first time in 5yrs and on my last night there's a show with 'QUARTET HARD EDITION + IRONFIST'. i have no idea what or who the fuck that is but i'll check it out and cop mad stares.

Edited by conqueror

0M96Y9K.png

Had a laugh at this, but it also had me going back and listening to some old Slap-a-Ham comps

I love the bleaurgh comps, the 3rd one especially.  That is a truly enjoyable listening experience, especially playing the vinyl itself