FS: Julius _7, Cloak, Alexandre Plokhov, In Aisce, Individual Sentiments, Taiana, Goti, Zam Barrett, all size 48-50

drexl

Interest Check - Julius blackout zip moto leather jacket in the very elusive size 4 (fits like a 50-52). Not much needed to be said here, one of the best (if not THE best) leather jackets Julius has ever put out, in the super rare size 4 on top of that. This one is from the fall-winter 2011-12 collection. Made from a supersoft lambskin, zippers are all in a matted black finish.

I've had three Julius leathers in size 3 pass through my hands, and each time the jacket was way too small, so the minute I saw this one pop up I had to grab it. Unfortunately for me, the jacket runs a bit bigger than I had expected, like a large 50 or slim 52.

For full disclosure, I decided to wash the jacket, hoping it would shrink enough. I followed all the instructions that dji posted when he washed his exact same Julius leather (same temperature, in a front-loading washer). Sadly, the jacket did not shrink sufficiently for me. Like dji mentioned, after washing the jacket the leather turned into a much nicer (IMO) more matte black with a better drape. The leather is even softer than it was pre-wash (I did fully condition the entire leather jacket following the wash). Just to make this clear, there is absolutely zero damage to the jacket in any way following the wash.

SOLD!

Also, the jacket is is pitch black, the lighting from my pics made it look sorta greyish but I can assure you the jacket is black.

Measurements: 21.75" pit to pit, approx. 17.5" shoulder to shoulder (raglan), 29.5" sleeves, 28" length

10.jpg
Edited by drexl

1. M.A+ jute hook closure blazer, size 52 but fits more of a 48-50. Just received this from Fenix, but my stupid shoulders are too big to fit into it. Don't be fooled by the tagged size, this thing is cut slim as hell, shoulders and armholes are narrow. I'm usually a true 50, so I would recommend it for a large 48 or slim 50.

Made from a hardwearing jute fabric, irregularly dyed (see picture of the inside lining too) giving it a beautiful texture, signature 0.925 silver hook closure and cross on the sleeve cuff. Masterfully cut collar that you can wear up like a throne collar or folded down like regular blazer lapels. I personally never wore it, just tried on, but it's pretty much in pristine shape, comes with original M.A+ canvas bag.

Asking what I paid (a helluva deal considering the rarity of the jute pieces and the original price), only SOLD!

Measurements: 17" shoulder to shoulder, 20.5" pit to pit (first hook loop - 20" on the second loop), 26.5" sleeves, 28.5" length.

Edited by drexl

2. In Aisce overlocked longsleeve top, size 4 (fits a 50). Great early piece from the label, made from a cotton French terry cloth that has been cold dyed, resulting in an irregular blue-ish dark grey color. Micro-overlock stitch throughout.

Piece is in excellent condition, asking only SOLD!

Measurements: 20.5" pit to pit, 17" shoulders, 26.5 sleeves, 28" length

6n2y.jpg
f227.jpg
rk6s.jpg
gyud.jpg
hyi0.jpg

3. Individual Sentiments longsleeve top, size 3 (fits a 50). Simple, classic piece from Yoko's fall 2009-10 collection (her second or third collection I believe?). Shoulder seam detail that follows along the sleeve, raw edges. Made from a supersoft and surprisingly warm 65% cotton, 35% cashmere fabric.

Excellent condition, worm maybe 10 times in total? Asking only $250 => $175 shipped to North America and $275 => $200worldwide.

Measurements: 21" pit to pit, 18" shoulders, 28" sleeves, 25.5" length

ihhv.jpg
0hyp.jpg
pq0w.jpg
il2d.jpg
ubil.jpg

Edited by drexl

4. Alexandre Plokhov FW12-13 one-button blazer, size 50 (fits like a large 48-slim 50). Beautiful modern tailoring that we love and come to expect from Plokhov. Pagoda shoulders with roped sleeve heads, sharp squared lapels and fully functional extra long sleeves. Made from a nice black speckled donegal wool / silk fabric.

Same story as the M.A+ jute jacket, the armholes on this jacket are quite narrow and my arms will not fit into them. The jacket is definitely cut slim, I would recommend it more for a large 48 or slim 50.

It is brand new with tags, retailed for $1,750. Only asking for $575 => $475 => $450 shipped to North America, $500 => $475 shipped worldwide.

Measurements: 20.5" pit to pit, 17.5" shoulders, 27" sleeves, 29" length

2g0u.jpg
5viv.jpg
qsqv.jpg
7q4v.jpg
euy2.jpg
gkhm.jpg
nzdn.jpg
vrcj.jpg

Edited by drexl

5. Cloak cotton herringbone barn jacket, size S (fits a 48-50). IMO the best piece from the fall-winter 2006-07 collection, this is the grey cotton version of the jacket that was presented in the runway show. Classic Cloak details like the pointed cuffs, along with leather buttons, hidden back zip map pocket, front tab closure, quilted lining.

It it in good shape, however the cotton fabric has started to fade in some parts (not very noticeable) due to the sun I believe. The lining has one very small (1cm) tear in the lining, which I will repair prior to shipping it out. Finally, it is missing a leather button on the collar. It is tagged a size S, it would fit a size 48 best although a 50 might be able to squeeze in as well.

Due to the condition of the jacket, I am asking only $250 => $175 => $150 shipped to North America and $200 => $175 worldwide, which I believe is a fair price.

Measurements: 21" pit to pit, 17" shoulders, 28" sleeves (due to pointed cuff, really more 26"), 27.5" length

yefs.jpg
2wvz.jpg
pp9e.jpg
yi4x.jpg
abm2.jpg
icrd.jpg
08zn.jpg
fwez.jpg

The cotton version of this jacket:
cuvb.jpg

Edited by drexl

6. Taiana "Theo" felted black scarf. Made from incredibly soft extra fine merino wool, felted by hand. Surprisingly easy to wear, would also make an awesome present for your girl. Excellent condition, retails for $675 at OtherFashion, letting it go for SOLD! THANKS!

Measurements: 84" long, 10" wide

ztbb.JPG
nbgn.JPG
nc1m.JPG
5pcm.jpg

7. Julius strapped fingerless leather gloves.
Not much needs to be said about these, one of the best fingerless leather gloves ever made, really hard to find now. One size, excellent condition. Asking $275 => $250 shipped to North America, $300 => $275 international.

yxe9.jpg
bgts.jpg
6of4.jpg
jqqj.jpg

8. Goti oxidized .925 sterling silver wide ring, size small (20 mm diameter). Brand new in box and clothbag, selling as it is slightly loose on my fingers. Retailed for around $350, letting go for $175 => $150 to North America and $200 => $175 international.

Measurements: 20mm interior diameter (1.5 inch), 1" wide

5ae4.jpg
mqja.jpg

Edited by drexl

9. Zam Barrett bison leather Polis bag. Perfect bag for your everyday needs, can carry a laptop along with a couple of books. This iteration is made from a thick beautifully grained and scarred bison leather that will last forever. Raw edges, oxidized buckles on the shoulder strap, RiRi zippers on the hidden front and back pockets. Love this bag but I have way too many now. Excellent condition, the leather has some scratches but that is the nature of the hide that was used to make the bag. Asking SOLD!

Measurements: 17.5" wide, 13.5" high, 4" deep

23f3.jpg
9u4m.jpg
gugc.jpg
x462.jpg
66tq.jpg

10. Zam Barrett cotton canvas Minimalist-J Jeans, size 50. Amazing pair of jeans, extremely intricate pattern and construction, made of a supersoft overdyed black (with slight burgundy tint) cotton canvas. Raw hem and oxidized metal hardware as the back belt loop. As much as I love these, I've lost a bit of weight so they do not fit me anymore. Excellent condition, worn a handful of times. Asking $275 => $250 shipped to North America, $300 => $275 international.

Measurements: 18" actual waist side to side, 10.5" rise, 35" inseam, 7.5" hem

w37b.jpg
ee2c.jpg
gj7s.JPG
ag5o.jpg
zsjk.JPG

Edited by drexl

• 2 weeks later...
11. Julius distressed, overdyed paneled jeans, size 4. From the Fall-Winter 2009 (Canon_2) collection, nice slim straight-legged jeans with paneling detail. Made from a soft cotton denim that's been overdyed to a dusty, washed out black color with hints of blue. Snap button coin pocket, metal loop for a chain, creasing and distressing on the legs. Excellent condition, sadly these are also too big for me now that I've lost weight. Asking $300 => $275 shipped to North America and $325 => $299 international.

Measurements: 18" actual waist (side to side), 9.5" rise, 37.5" inseam, 7.25" hem

18xd.jpg
vpfs.jpg
tvwu.jpg
kbyq.jpg
qgkw.jpg

Edited by drexl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...