[FS]: Engineered Garments, Common Projects, Baldwin

ulysses?

A couple thing for sale....

Baldwin henley chinos:

Bought these on a whim on eBay a while back and they're definitely not the right size for me. Great price for a pair of twill chinos from Baldwin denim that have never ever been worn (NWT!).

55 USD 

PM me with any questions
Measurements:

waist= 15.25
inseam=30.25
leg opening=6.75

pictures here

EG Andover Black Wool (sz M)

I'd been hoping to get more EG in my wardrobe so I picked this beautiful wool Andover up earlier in the season. Sadly though, it really doesn't fit with what I wear, so I'm looking to pass it on to a better owner.

Only worn 3 times so it's in immaculate condition. If the buyer desires, I can have it dry cleaned before I mail it out. No smells or stains, and I don't smoke so the jacket is in A++ condition.

300 USD

PM me if you want measurements but this jacket fits like a usual EG Medium for fall. I'm 5'7, 140lbs and it fits great except for being a little long in the sleeves; depends on the fit you want.

pictures here

Common Projects Vintage BBall H

Picked these up over the summer on ebay, wore em twice and they've been sitting in my closet since. condition is 8/10, some scuffing but the shoes are still in really great condition (as is evident by the lack of sole wear / the numbers on the side are not worn away at all).

still i know they're a bit worn so notice the lower than usual CP price on these.

Size is EU 42 and the color is brown.

175 USD

PM me with any questions or concerns.

pictures here

Edited by ulysses?

• 3 weeks later...