STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Wool Shawl Collar Cardigan in Midnight/Charcoal, Size IV (46-50)! FROZEN WAVES!

reedobandito

aJ6HuCY.jpg

CplEzdJ.jpg

$275

So this is a total IC, as I love this piece and know I will never see one again, but it just doesn't get enough wear. It's from the much loved F/W '11 Frozen Waves collection, imo Schneider's best season to date. Retail I assume was around $5-600. I'm really not open to offers unless they're very close to what I'm asking. Please msg me quick about this piece before I change my mind! Also willing to trade for nice outerwear or knitwear! Check Schneider's personal website for lookbook photos of it: http://www.stephanschneider.be/#/archive/aw2011/

The color and wool are truly amazing, up close the navy and charcoal/grey threads are really unusual (2nd pic), but far away it has an almost iridescent black appearance (best captured in the 1st pic). The knit is this awesome sort of bubble weave that I hadn't seen before. The shawl collar is huge and looks great with nothing worn under it, like in the lookbook. Can be folded down for a more conventional look. Very heavy and very warm, maybe 2 lbs of high grade wool.

It has been worn 2-3 times by me and a few times by the last owner from what I know, and it's in about 7.5-8/10 condition. There are some snags here and there in the fabric (due to the way its knit and the type of wool, this is inevitable, but the color is so inky dark that it's not really noticeable). 

The fit is great, sort of relaxed and slim at the same time. Due to the weave, it can accommodate a range of sizes, from 46 for a looser fit to 50 for a very fitted look, though it's probably best for a 48. There is a lot of stretch to the fabric, so unless you're 52+ I wouldn't worry about not fitting it.

Measurements:
Chest: 21"
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeve (from top): 25"

***NOTE: Photos are borrowed from SF member tonio28's classified of the exact same piece in the same size, with his permission of course. Please PM me if you want pics from me!