Rep (negative or positive) you'd like to appeal or share

SSchadenfreude

So payasote is already banned and came back as "goodonyachamp" or does he use both accounts? Low level trolling but please ban those two fuckers if not done already...

Can you please shut the fuck up? Everything you post is beyond stupid. It's great to know you don't know shit about football, men and women but no one wants to know what else you can run your whore mouth about.

Football? Hey who do like Bilardo or Menotti? And why?

Little tiny girl...

So payasote is already banned and came back as "goodonyachamp" or does he use both accounts? Low level trolling but please ban those two fuckers if not done already...

Wrong... Again!

Hey could you please stop embarrasing yoursrlf? Thank you very little.

Can you please shut the fuck up? Everything you post is beyond stupid. It's great to know you don't know shit about football, men and women but no one wants to know what else you can run your whore mouth about.

can we change Payasote's username to whore mouth

I will act in good faith and assume that Payasote is attempting comedy with his endless shitposting.

The problem is that comedy comes from a contrast of foreground and background, the sudden mood change, the surprise which makes us laugh.

The straight person sets up the pattern which the funny person's punchline will break. The rule-of-three structure uses this same structure. The first two items in the triplet set the pattern (the "straight" line) and the third item breaks the pattern (the curve/the twist/the derailment). Breaking the pattern heightens the tension and creates the surprise, usually resulting in laughter.

Payasote however just posts shit all day every day. If you're trying to be funny you're doing it wrong.

Just posting dumb and inflammatory shit exclusively for the sake of it is neither funny or interesting.

It's just noise, just like the mind of a bored dude behind a computer who could spend his time on the internet more wisely.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would you neg someone's sales thread though? Unless they've scammed you, or you're being a retaliatory little cunt

I don't even kno what's in yr sale thread, but I've negged many sales thread posts just cause I thought the stuff being sold suct ass.

I noticed your sales thread because you negged me on my recent purchases a few times as the only one who left me a neg, which got me wondering what sort of shit you'd be into, so I visited your FS thread on your sig. Aint that hard to figure out brah, no hard feelings though ;)

• 4 weeks later...

That big moron richgang is going around negging me in unrelated threads, I think he's all sad I didn't like his plastic bag purchase and called him on his animal-motorboating activities.

I like to initiate a little feud every once in a while but the quality of my opponents is def dropping.

Edited by Fuuma

thanks to networthless for  giving me the -10 rep in one shot (however you fucking do that)

now at an ideal rep number

3e256c41b9.png

what do u mean, "ideal rep #?"

are you actually beggin 4 some pity rep?

nah, I was trying to make a really immature joke with 69... 

but on a more important note, are those guys mods who can -10 rep or is that a buyable option.

only god's chosen can do god's work.