FS: DRKSHDW (Rick Owens) Worker Jacket [Sz L], Julius FW2010 Red Rider [Sz 3], August / A1923 Boots [Sz 11, fit like Sz 46/47]

TalkingHead

All items located in NYC. Local pick-up is encouraged if possible.

DRKSHDW by Rick Owens

Worker Jacket

Black / Size L

This was purchased from the Rick Owens store in Paris a couple years ago. It has never been worn and is brand new and in perfect condition.

DRKS-MO20_V1.jpg

You can see more photos of the jacket here:
http://www.forwardbyelysewalker.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=DRKS-MO20&d=Mens

Looking for $650 or best offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius Red Rider.

Small.jpg

Julius

2010 F/W

Size 3

Bordeaux (Red)

Lamb Leather

Item No. 317BLM6

Purchased from The Archive

Retail $3250, asking $1500 1400 1300 1100

Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3

Jacket is hard to measure, but I did my best:
Shoulder to shoulder on the back is 47 cm.
The length of the back (not including the collar, but measuring from the "T" seam) is 66 cm.
The sleeve is 70 cm, measured from where it hits the shoulder bone.
Pit to pit on the front is 52 cm; measuring 8 cm lower than the pits (which is closer the chest, like right across the nipples), is 50 cm across.

This is a stunning piece. Runway and other people's photos can be found here.

(Please note, the additional album of photos are not mine, and I can't verify that they are of the exact same model.)

Also, the main zipper is a little wonky. It will zip up, but can take a few tries. Not a big deal though as the jacket looks much cooler when worn open, IMO, like in the runway pictures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Augusta / A1923

20131115-00019.jpg

Augusta / A1923

Boots

Size 11 (in my opinion, these fit very large, closer to a size 46)

Picture Gallery

Retail over $2k, asking $1000 900 700

These are a beautiful copper/black mix. At night, they easily pass for black however. In good condition, and the soles have been vibrammed. However note that the heel needs to re-vibrammed on both. Please see the picture gallery for a clear picture of what I mean.

Thanks.

Edited by TalkingHead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...