Who is Djrajio?

djrajio

The legend of djrajio.

Made Julius and lad famous on the forum.

One of the few individuals I met on sufu or online who is my bro irl.

Actually splits the bill up with me at dinners instead of makin me pay 4 everybody

Bought me a mos burger a long time ago.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

-Hosted a legendary house warming party with like 1:10 male to female ratio. lots of veuves, moet served. I still remember I was wearing a DBSS jacket and he wore his N(N) leather riders that night.

-Does not fuq with ratchets

-Pre-orders a $2500 Dries jacket at full retail

-Always brings champs to house parties

-Owns a visvim backpack

-Wears dior homme suit to weddingz

-Used to work at Roppongi Hills

Edited by herpsky

he sent me a superfuture tshirt once and the message was signed with "your friend djrajio". almost brought a tear to my eyes.

He should make a superfuture mix "Dj Rajio Sufu megamix" and send it to supermembers or whatever they're called.

He should make a superfuture mix "Dj Rajio Sufu megamix" and send it to supermembers or whatever they're called.

yeah but he'd  1st have to become a superartisian or something 2 b able 2 promote it, right?

yeah but he'd  1st have to become a superartisian or something 2 b able 2 promote it, right?

I still don't know how our new caste system works so I dunno what a superartisan is. I'm guessing you pay to be a +rep master and you pay to be a store/individual promoting his wares, is that it?

I still don't know how our new caste system works so I dunno what a superartisan is. I'm guessing you pay to be a +rep master and you pay to be a store/individual promoting his wares, is that it?

lvl 1000 +rep master

iStock_000000447318Small_sunglasses_blac