lumen et umbra leather, julius wrap coat *added julius vest, viridi-anne thumbhole knit

thomcat

hello sufu,

I need to part with this lumen et umbra leather jacket. its from an earlier season but still in a very good condition. as in there are no stains or tears etc. zippers (riri) work well.

its a size 44, and fits like the common japanese size 1 (julius, viridi). the leather is a soft and supple lamb (if i remember correctly) but not thick. this is therefore not to be thought of as a winter jacket. it is lined with either cotton or linen. 

Measurements: raglan shoulders. Pit to pit about 45cm measured from the back. Total length without collar measures ca. 55cm. Collar is ca. 4 and a half cm. 

Retailed for over 200k yen. I think it was one of the first leather jackets Fujita made. This item is also currently on my Ebay

Here are some pics. Please note I had to flash it so it seems overtly shiny. But the last pic without the flash directly pointing to it is the most accurate depiction of the leather under normal circumstances.

DSC_5543_zpsb5e6c565.jpg

DSC_5540_zps994a7c80.jpg

DSC_5544_zps99809ad7.jpg

DSC_5545_zps4f509e55.jpg

DSC_5546_zps2d3e5488.jpg

DSC_5548_zps4a9c404f.jpg

My Ebay BIN price is 600 Euro shipped. I will of course consider less on Sufu. Drop me offers please but of course no lowballing.

Also up for sale is a Julius Wrap Coat from 06AW.

Good condition, no stains or tears. Made of Angora wool/Nylon blend - 68%:32%, size 1. As you may already know, not possible to measure but fits me slightly oversized, therefore would work for a size 2 as well. Basically you wrap it around you and it has those nipple buttons to secure around the neck. Also a belt.

Looking for shipped. Very warm and good for the winter.

Any questions, please ask. Will try to get some fit pic this weekend. Items will be shipped from Germany with tracking.

Edited by thomcat