how'd you end up at superfuture?

mike lowrey

Haha the part about the pants is what got me here. I was like what the hell is a supertalk, googled and I got here. APCs are my first pair of denim that has yet to be washed. I'm trying to mimic the photo. I'm still missing a bape gshock and a shark which I'll never buy - I do own a chomper tho.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been making snide comments and replies on hypebeast for about half a year after I had grown tired of SBs and realized streetwear was for people with low self esteem and concept.

One day some kid was hating on superfuture and I immediately googled it and lurked for abit, liked how cynical and comedic the forum was and eventually joined.

Before then I had been in a slump. I didn't like the way people on hypebeast dressed, but was too uncultured (and still substantially am) to create my own style that made sense for my life. Since SuFu i've bought less, searched harder and further, and expanded my fashion awareness.

My style still sucks in regards to the scale i'm shooting for, but atleast i'm developing something