how'd you end up at superfuture?

mike lowrey

I used to mod on allhiphop.com's fashion forum, posters started saying something about hypebeast posters dissing the site so I went on there to lurk around. Ended up getting bored with that, then got demoddded/banned from allhiphop.com because I deleted the entire fashion forum; I remembered hearing about superfuture from the time I lurked a bit on hypebeast, so I came here.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUTHAFUCKER, i remember your ass. didnt you always post on the grown and sexy sub.

Yeah lol...and Fashion Forward too, obviously..

ive been browsing this site for a while now. only recently did i decide to join. heard about it from another forum.

on a message board that me and my friends post on, and our extended friend group (maybe 50 of us or so)...

my friend was joking around about how you shouldn't leave the house with under $500 worth of clothing (just to get a rise out of everyone, who mostly didn't care about clothes on there), and someone linked the "how much was your outfit today" thread, and then i started reading this site a bit, then started reading the denim forum once my friend got a pair of nudies... the rest is history

used to post at TFS but decided there weren't enough hoodie (or white tee) X tight raw denim X vans for my viewing pleasure. the rest is history.

seriously though i did jump ship from TFS at a time when lots of sufu'ers started x-posting in their waywt thread. However after too many lame outfits and too many unwarranted compliments that followed, I couldn't take it anymore. Haven't gone back since.

My boyfriend, Superbobo, is a SF-addict. Really, he is. I just wanted to know what all the fuss was about. This is my first post ever.

this is a forum 4 homo men 2 meet up n take pixxx of their jeans...we get turn on by jeean.

welcum.

from hypebeast/googled selvedge. Lurked on version 1 cause I thought the looks here were too outrageous/still a hypebeast. Version 2 came, decided to join because of people with a high sense of street style/hb was getting wack.

My boyfriend, Superbobo, is a SF-addict. Really, he is. I just wanted to know what all the fuss was about. This is my first post ever.
this is a forum 4 homo men 2 meet up n take pixxx of their jeans...we get turn on by jeean.

^^what he said....

BUT

if you want to post nudez of yourself, that is ok too.

Getting older and having more (summer) income meant I wanted more quality from my clothing, specifically jeans. Started searching the web, somehow landed at Honest and was annoyed with their small focus. This place was mentioned and I came on over, and it worked a lot better with where I felt I was heading, style-wise. That and I quickly learned HF likes shit.

Turns out though, I had actually visited the reviews/maps/non-board portion of SF a fairly long time ago, reading up on hip places in Toronto. Don't know why I never bothered to check the boards...