how'd you end up at superfuture?

mike lowrey

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and yo momma was laying in bed after a massive fuck session. I was gazing at her muffin when I decided to pop some Rohypnol. Lo an behold I passed out only to enter a vivid dreamworld where SELEGNA was Queen. Her cape was Rogue Status gun print and she was surrounded by throngs of t-shirt company bodyguards.....I was so fucking scared my little peewee shrunk up real small like. I started to wet myself only to wake up and realize that I was laying in the middle of a street in Mogadishu with my liver and testes missing. That bitch!

Alas, with nowhere else to go I bunked up in a little internet cafe on the outskirts of town. Along with my pet monkey Bobo (whom I stole from thieveing peasants who were intent on eating him!) we devised a plan to surf the net, scouring detailed information on the devil's whore who brought me here. I found Superfuture whilst searching for "Selvage Double-Ended Rubber Cock Ring".......don't ask me why.

Me and yo momma was laying in bed after a massive fuck session. I was gazing at her muffin when I decided to pop some Rohypnol. Lo an behold I passed out only to enter a vivid dreamworld where SELEGNA was Queen. Her cape was Rogue Status gun print and she was surrounded by throngs of t-shirt company bodyguards.....I was so fucking scared my little peewee shrunk up real small like. I started to wet myself only to wake up and realize that I was laying in the middle of a street in Mogadishu with my liver and testes missing. That bitch!

Alas, with nowhere else to go I bunked up in a little internet cafe on the outskirts of town. Along with my pet monkey Bobo (whom I stole from thieveing peasants who were intent on eating him!) we devised a plan to surf the net, scouring detailed information on the devil's whore who brought me here. I found Superfuture whilst searching for "Selvage Double-Ended Rubber Cock Ring".......don't ask me why.

thats good enough to be taught in most english classes. do you have sparknotes for this?

I was heading to nyc at the beginning of the year and was searching for a decent shop guide, I think I ended up here through google and joined the forum later on.

NEW YORK LOOTIN' thanks to Superfuture for me too. I thought the forums were so gay though when I started. Didn't join till like 2 years later cuz I had enough money to look for quality japanese denim + a digital camera + an apartment in L.A. for shopping purposes. I work in L.A. too, but that's also for shopping purposes. Now it's turned to: I shop only because superfuture compells me to.

... I knew england had no testes... easy on the newbies ha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...