SUPERARTISAN [supershopper]

sufu1

we have agreed to create ANOTHER superartisan thread in SUPERSHOPPER... so there will now be TWO superartisan threads... 

01 SUPERARTISAN [on superdenim] --> Superartisans Denim & Leather Brands

02 SUPERARTISAN [on supershopper] --> SUPERARTISAN [supershopper] ... yes THIS ONE !!

--> superartisan subscribers can select which thread they want to post in.

--> only superartisan will be allowed to post products in these threads.

--> threads will not be pinned 

--> subscribers should be able to move posts from one thread to another but if you have trouble just pm the mods.

!!

TO BECOME A SUPERARTISAN --> SIGN UP AT:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/store/product/10-superartisan/

and please note the posting RULES

!!

Hey Superartisan,

BENJAMINS is a new shoe brand. We're on Kickstarter right now check us out. www.benjamins-shoes.com

Unique features include leather foxing, quilted silk lining, and 100% linen shoe bags. Our shoe boxes are filled with shredded US currency.

Thanks for the support.

does the cost of the shoes go up because of the shredded US currency box filling?

edit: do I get a discount if I opt to get a pair w/o the shredded US currency?

Edited by brother teresa

If you gonna make product shots trying to raise funds at least make sure the products are defect free. The foxing is so uneven it makes me cringe. Should have focused more on quality management and design iteration instead of gimmicks like shredded US currency or linen shoe bags. 

Edited by Egpt

• 1 month later...

Just noticed mods created this here after I was bitching in superofficial about it, much appreciated. I woulda felt weird about posting this stuff in Superdenim. 

I'm part of a brand based in San Francisco, I guess sort of a fusion of accessible techwear and light contemporary. Everything is designed and built in SF, using almost entirely US made fabrics and trims. We're a small team, and have a lot to still learn, but I'm pretty proud of the strides we've made organically. Still refining fits and fabrics on certain pieces, but our stockist list is growing, our website is finally functional, and the aesthetic and direction is feeling more accurate to what we've envisioned. Would love feedback, ideas, etc. Lookbook is on the website, but here's a quick look at what we're up to.

www.endlessammo.com

Long Range Patrol LTE Black Spectra

37s4.jpg

Long Range Patrol in Void Black Nanosphere

ru3u.jpg

Garrison LSW in Black Chambray

n1tu.jpg

PT Sweatshort in Black

azql.jpg

We're really focused on domestically building garments which work in a variety of applications, have a clean fit and the right amount of tech, but still with an accessible pricepoint. We've gotten access to some incredible fabrics, but are pretty much self taught, so each season we're building on what we've learned in the past. 

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

RS_cement_front%2B(original).jpg

Able archer rucksack

front (back?) looks a bit much with the name patch and pockets but that could probably be fixed.

Hello. Thanks for posting up our Rucksack.

You can run it slick by removing or turning around the nametag and unsnapping off the chest strap (as well as the waist strap). The nametag is a separate piece, and we'll be offering custom names you can add on later very shortly.

You might've seen this particular grey backpack on a couple episodes of HBO's Ballers.

Here's a shot of it in our "Ash" color way. Thanks again.

RS_ash_scale.jpg?format=750w

Edited by AbleArcherCo

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! We are the LifeofBabo team and we are running a hip hop and urban t-shirt campaign. We would be happy if you guys could check out our website. We are a team of students at Babson College that are running a t-shirt campaign called LifeofBabo. We are inspired my hip hop legends like Kanye that are killing the hip hop game and revolutionizing rap in a whole new way and our t-shirts reflect that passion. All of our proceeds go to inner city kids towards music programs at their schools; these are kids that could have been the next Kanye or Drake had they gotten the chance to get a music education at school to support their dreams.

If you believe in keeping dreams alive for those who have no chance to pursue them given economic circumstances of school systems in the cities of America, come to our website and our social media and show us some love! We are looking to collaborate with other hip-hop artists, companies, and people as well and spread our message. Thank you everyone and please check our website out!

Sincerely,

LifeofBabo Team

Check us Out: http://www.lifeofbabo.weebly.com/