Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Bad Brains didn't mean anything to you why are you wearing a shirt with them on it?

shit like this piss's me off.

i don't know what kind of person just buys shit with people on it if they dont know who they are. i guess black people just look cool on clothes..

shit like this piss's me off.

i don't know what kind of person just buys shit with people on it if they dont know who they are. i guess black people just look cool on clothes..

i'm pretty sure 90% of supreme costumers don't know what any of their stuff refers to/is except for public enemy, wu tang and dipset

Guest Fade to Black
150? Anybody know how much the PE hoodies will be? I figured their box logo hoodies were 120, but then again the phaseII joint was like 170. Geez, 180 for a hoodie

i was ebayin, and looks like the tree/phaseii are now in the mid-high 200s to 300s range. damn resellers.

yeah the prices at supreme are usually reasonable.

the phase 2 hoody was 198 in store.. its not a bad price considering the collaboration, the fact that it was made in japan, and the quality of the print on the hoody.

thats not to mention the overhead costs of doing it in black and white and color.

i have not seen the treebark hoodies, but can't imagine them looking nice.

i also can't wait for that damn furr stadium cap.

I went today. Tree bark hoodies are thick and heavy and $188. They werent what I was looking for though, and sadly they didnt have the side supreme logo new era I was hoping to find in LA.

what the hell is a fleece muffler?am I the only person who couldnt care less what gift this or anyother jp mag comes with,im just interested in seein and having lines from my favorite brands.id be interested in last yrs if anyone who brought it for the free gift wants to sell me the mag.

are the supreme m65 cut differently than army surplus ones?

god, why does supreme have to start with Mediums! ill take some human growth hormone so i can sport supreme. until then, ill stick with their accessories. anyone know if the supreme LA or NYC have any more loose gauge beenies. ive fallen in love with them.