Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not even starter style, its fucking STARTER X SUPREME look at the back tag!, its so FUCKING AMAZING!

yeah i'm not sure if they are actually?...if you look carefully you'll see they've flipped the logo by making the S into a dollar sign...they've used that logo before on caps as well. thinkin' it's more of a nod but could be wrong.

yeah i'm not sure if they are actually?...if you look carefully you'll see they've flipped the logo by making the S into a dollar sign...they've used that logo before on caps as well. thinkin' it's more of a nod but could be wrong.

never clicked on the bigger image before now, yeah, i guess i'm wrong.

i figure to be able to rock something that epic with the PE target though, you need to own every album on either cassette or lp, and basically have every track memorized....otherwise you're just frontin' too hard

Exactly.

It's like that with a lot of the gear Supreme puts out... A lot of obscure and esoteric references.

If Bad Brains didn't mean anything to you why are you wearing a shirt with them on it?

Supreme LA

went to Supreme LA after work. luckily they don't have too much stuff, and since taking the cal bar my memory is pretty darn awesome.

Long Sleeve=Pop art (both colors), Pocket tees

Short Sleeve=They Hate Us, Lucky Luciano? (the one with the boxer), and the one with a vintage music poster

Sweatshirt=Box Sweats (all colors, most sizes), Phase II Crew, Ari hooded (all colors. most sizes)

Hooded Zip=Treebark (most colors, most sizes)

Fitted cap=Nothing

Backpack=Had them all

Box Cap=woodland, and speckles

Flannel=All colors, all sizes

Leather Bombers=All colors, most sizes

jeans=black and blue, most sizes (ran a little tight, but quality seems ok)

The militarty inspired jacket was not in, or I would have copped myself.

Public Enemy comes in later this month, and red box logo fitted is dropping soon too.

Umm, I was actually surprised to see so much stock. I am pretty certain a lot of these seasons items will go on sale. The whole all-over print hoody thing is killing the supreme hoodies that usually fly off the shelf.

Please don't ask me to pick up anything for you.

There might have been more stuff in the back, but nothing really caught my eye. BTW I picked up a woodland box cap, a black beanie, and the "they hate us" in large.

Supreme LA

went to Supreme LA after work. luckily they don't have too much stuff, and since taking the cal bar my memory is pretty darn awesome.

Long Sleeve=Pop art (both colors), Pocket tees

Short Sleeve=They Hate Us, Lucky Luciano? (the one with the boxer), and the one with a vintage music poster

Sweatshirt=Box Sweats (all colors, most sizes), Phase II Crew, Ari hooded (all colors. most sizes)

Hooded Zip=Treebark (most colors, most sizes)

Fitted cap=Nothing

Backpack=Had them all

Box Cap=woodland, and speckles

Flannel=All colors, all sizes

Leather Bombers=All colors, most sizes

jeans=black and blue, most sizes (ran a little tight, but quality seems ok)

The militarty inspired jacket was not in, or I would have copped myself.

Public Enemy comes in later this month, and red box logo fitted is dropping soon too.

Umm, I was actually surprised to see so much stock. I am pretty certain a lot of these seasons items will go on sale. The whole all-over print hoody thing is killing the supreme hoodies that usually fly off the shelf.

Please don't ask me to pick up anything for you.

There might have been more stuff in the back, but nothing really caught my eye. BTW I picked up a woodland box cap, a black beanie, and the "they hate us" in large.

what color box crew necks do they have this season?

supreme starts at medium

Supreme ahd every box sweat, except the black/purple. there might have been more in the back, but there weren't any out front. They were $110 each.

And yeah, Supreme starts at Medium for most of their items. They fit like a triple A tee, but a little longer, and neck doesn't loosen after a few washes like most tees do.

I am going to head back there early this next week for Public Enemy stuff, and will come back with an update, so if there is anything someone is looking for in particular I can ask for stock.

I will help answer questions, but am not open to purchasing anything for anyone.

i actually like the ari collab better than the public enemy one that's coming out. the vans eras are so sickk i just picked up the red one and gonna get the purple one today as well... the color is very vibrant but im not really feeling the all over print hoodies that they have with the collection. the vans' are dope though. they have the leather new era hats in as well, this is the nyc supreme im talking about