Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supreme accessories have always been dope imo! i mean a mini bat, full size bat, batting gloves all going w/last season's baseball sub-theme? dope! all they missed was a penant haha. matches, wallets, incense, lighters, bottle openers, pencil cases, knives, keychains, belts...cool :). not like the stuff's supposed to be taken real serious anyway i think...

i've always thought the supreme-branded accessories have been wack as fuck (supreme swiss army knife, supreme mini-bat, wtf?) but the skate tool/pipe is fucking brilliant.

i cant remember what company made it (shortys?) but i had that exact skate tool/pipe about 6 years ago. it was like $20.

its still lying around somewhere covered in resin.

ill try to track it down.

but it wasnt supreme's idea.

i cant remember what company made it (shortys?) but i had that exact skate tool/pipe about 6 years ago. it was like $20.

its still lying around somewhere covered in resin.

ill try to track it down.

but it wasnt supreme's idea.

World Industries did it at least 10 years ago (and still sell it now I think), but even they may not have been the first.

Slight misunderstanding... I was referring to the W)taps M-65 coming out in their fall collection -- I may have to get that one instead of a Supreme field jacket. I'll see if my budget allows me to do so.

the new m65 from taps that recently was shown on boon costs 53550 yen...and its bf exclusive...

even the lighter m65s costs 35xxx yen

if your worried about your budget, I would suggest going with preme.

but you know, whatever...

yea i know the words are from black flag's police story, but couldnt understand how the photo is related to it

I guess maybe they just took the concept of the song and just applied it to the military? At first I thought the picture was the Sgt. from Full Metal Jacket but looking close I don't think so anymore. Or you could say the flip side and picture the Sgt. telling the Pvt. the reason why he is going to go into war. Kind of like they hate you and will kill you so you might as well hate them back. I took it as a whole "fuck authority" type thing. Of course I might be totally off also.

the new m65 from taps that recently was shown on boon costs 53550 yen...and its bf exclusive...

even the lighter m65s costs 35xxx yen

if your worried about your budget, I would suggest going with preme.

but you know, whatever...

Actually, ¥53550 isn't too bad for a winter coat... I was expecting a lot more. Thanks for the info.

with the girl? thats kate moss on that tee with just about the most over used image of her, i worship kate but these streetwear fools are really taking it to far, 1st supreme kate tee was cool everything after that is awful.

s4f5e42787c.jpg

even Nexus 7 are getting in on it...