Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are all sold now.

i cashed out after VGA caused hype on vintage north face stuff.

From top left to right:

TNF-X, Retro Steep Fleece, Red Extreme Gear, Retro Steep Worker

Bottom left to right:

89 Ski, Extreme Light, Vertical, 89 Ski.

Before the hype these jackers (except for retros) went for like $10-30 on eBay the 89 Skis hit $200-300 reselling range at its height that I've seen.

I've recently did a search on eBay and this particular jacket called a Search and Rescue used to go for around $100-200. The one on eBay isn't even near finished and its already up to $700 bids. You could have bought a rare steep or highlander or trans with that much money. I guess steeps, highlanders, and trans go for even more now.

I was just in there yesterday in NYC^

Not much is left. They have a bunch of old stuff on sale ie Ari sweater and hoodie, they had the quilted supreme sweater in brown. Some nice blue flannel, great looking college style jackets. Also box logo crew in white with green logo. and lots of new eras, super nice box logo fitteds that are 74 bucks though

hhmmm what else, lots of shoes still left such as the neckface vans, vans wtaps eras and some sbs that I could care less about.

Check out Union as well, they have a bunch of the new Visvim such as crosshairs tees, and a few of the shoes from the gline.

apparently the cashmere logo caps are sold out in 7 1/2. and they ARE $74. when I called up the guy told me it was $80. I hate the guys that work there... and I'm polite on the phone

commonwealth in DC was doing 40% off on supreme yesterday (not sure if it was a one-day deal, but I'd call up anyway) so I picked up a brown/brown treebark new era for $32, originally $50. that was the last supreme new era-type hat they had. they had the phase2 hats in black&white and also some mesh trucker hat navajo-looking panel deal with a patch that said "supreme" in cursive. also some beanies if i recall

but yeah, the clothes were 40% off too

^^^

thats my man r&s right there always hustlin for new scans and pics

Yo that pirates fitted play off is so dope! Yo fuck it all those pieces are ill besides the belt, and that duffle (but I'd buy it for my girl). Mesh constructed tee lookin ill!

O didnt see that second pic. Whats up with the varsitys get too overdone? But watevs, beacuse that hoodie under it looks nice. Lookin like its on some older supreme vibe.