Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell even a remix of the TNF logo like their did with Carhartt, Patagonia, etc.

I dont think TNF would be down tho, since the Patagonia etc homage logos weren`t official. those fleeces and shit weren`t actually on patagonia product, but I think u already know that 78.

Fuck, these took long enuf. Weren`t they supposed to drop with the boots?

yea totally,the most important partt of this collab is seeing wild colours on northface again,im not fan othe lineing but youd never really see it anyway. the atmos north face collab were a good example not needing to add branding.id love that purple black one they did last year

i agree. wtf is up with black/black everything and white/white everything now? who buys that fake shit? it's like tnf divides their line between actually good jackets and shit they sell at dr. jays and bloomie's.

i'll sttick to my active orange/red.

thumb.jpg

look what just landed in my in box...

In 1966, two hiking enthusiasts founded a small mountaineering shop in the heart of San Francisco's North Beach district.

The company soon became known as The North Face - named for the north face of a mountain in the Northern Hemisphere that is generally the coldest, iciest and most formidable to climb - a retailer of high-performance climbing and backpacking equipment.

someone needs to wear that brown/purple coat with the matching trooper hat...

these jackets are ill. and yeah they're goretex...basically summit series 'mountain guides' as 78 mentioned.

i like the SUPREME up the arm...90's POLO / 'Face mash-up haha ...but yeah i could do w/out the supreme patch on the right arm, and the lining is over the top as w/the boots, but still, i'm stoked.

and yeah the Atmos TNF bits are really sick as well...they did a nice job on those...

LOL at some of the comments on Jebbia a couple of pages back. He's not even a yank is he? Some Cockney yid if i recall...

(could be wrong tho)

nah he`s English and I`ve always thought thats where Supreme gets its taste from. NY Street cred combined with English good taste = Supreme.

to see what I mean about taste look at 90% of the waywt pics posted here primarily by Americans and then go look at 90% of whats posted on fuk.co.uk. UK heads usually have the edge imo.

nah he`s English and I`ve always thought thats where Supreme gets its taste from. NY Street cred combined with English good taste = Supreme.

to see what I mean about taste look at 90% of the waywt pics posted here primarily by Americans and then go look at 90% of whats posted on fuk.co.uk. UK heads usually have the edge imo.

COCKNEY = LONDONER, specifically from E. LONDON. :cool:

^ Thats how it always is. im sure he rocked nothing but supreme for the first few years of business. Imagine this dudes t-shirt stash?!

He's burned out, and gets his 'grown man' on now.. dude probably goes to the gym in a kate moss t and preme low's! ha.

yea totally,the most important partt of this collab is seeing wild colours on northface again,im not fan othe lineing but youd never really see it anyway. the atmos north face collab were a good example not needing to add branding.id love that purple black one they did last year

donspic033.jpg

a bunch of north face i used to have.

those really flashy multicolored ones were bought for like $15 bucks off eBay a few years ago. ever since VGA took off they can be found going in the $100s up -__- . If I knew I would have bought ever piece I saw...tons of them were going for "i paid more for shipping than the actual item" status...should have saved them to sell for profit. The steeps were retroes though.

donspic059.jpg