FS: Our Legacy, Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, PBJ, Rag and Bone, Fiorentini + Baker

First.Last

Hey guys, I'm looking to move this stuff. I'm open to any offers just let me know if you need any more pictures or measurements. Prices include shipping but not Paypal fee (add 4% or mark as gift). Thanks for looking!

Our Legacy Blazer NWT Sz. 48/M $225

This is a black, crepe, 2 button blazer from A/W '11. Never been worn and still with tags on it. 100% Wool. Of course an excellent, slimmer cut that fits a 38"ish chest. $579 Retail.

10788643056_fce9a2846d_z.jpg

Band of Outsiders Striped Shirt Sz. S SOLD

Nice striped shirt, 100% Cotton, Made in US. This is one of the super soft BoO shirts that has a box pleat in the back and fits a little bit bigger than the oxfords. This has been worn and washed, just doesn't fit me anymore.

Wings+Horns Chambray Hoodie Sz. M $120

Worn once I believe. Pretty cool Chambray hoodie from W+H, Made in Canada. More info here: http://www.selectism.com/2010/04/25/wings-horns-chambray-hoodie/. $360 Retail.

10788614125_b35f7e3595_z.jpg

PBJ xx-005 Indigo Jeans Sz.31 SOLD

You probably already know about these jeans. Bought them from BiG, Made in Japan. Worn for a couple months, soaked once, and the bottom has been hemmed. Some fading and "slubbiness" or whatever the denim kids say. Really nice denim. Info here: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=45&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Fiorentini+Baker CARL Boots Sz. 43/10US $250

Basically in brand new condition, I don't think they've ever been worn and if they have it wasn't outside. Supple, dark brown leather, cap toe, Made in Italy. They smell pretty good...$455 retail.

10788609725_329258365b_z.jpg

10788862003_1272a66550_z.jpg

Rag and Bone x Barney's Black Pants Sz.32 SOLD

Worn a couple of times, in excellent condition. These are a pair of black pants made for Barney's. Slimmer cut, good fit, good quality/details, Made in the USA. Don't wear these because I wear other black pants usually otherwise I would.

Edited by First.Last

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...