SCAM WARNING: user Kuja / quiet noise aka Olle Koort

superMODS

usernames: Kuja, quiet noise, fallra, saya, king of carrot flowers

This user has engaged in fraudulent activity and stolen both goods and money from multiple superfuture users. if you have dealt with this thief and scammer, contact superfuture moderators immediately.

The user has been contacted multiple times and has been given time to respond, but he has chosen not to co-operate.

Those involved will be given the contact info for the police in Uppsala.

Fake name used for scams: Miyamoto Minase

Olle Koort

Bergtallsvägen 3
UPPSALA 75756
SWEDEN

e-mail addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Paypal account: [DELETED BY SUPERFUTURE 26/5/2018 AFTER CONTACT FROM OWNER AND LEGITIMATE EXPLANATION AS STOLEN CREDIT CARD], [email protected]

The Paypal account belongs to his brother who is possibly also involved in the scams.

2rfr72v.jpg

photo from public facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/foxyroxyhart/

Edited by superfuture
GDPR

If the information is given to the police, is it really necessary to post his information here aswell? Just wondering. Maybe just shoot the ones who got scammed messages once the police have been contacted and if it has been taken care of.

Also. I got scammed for 350USD when I was younger, internationally ( which I suppose the case is here aswell ) and contacting the police didnt help for shit. To be honest, I think that the police really doesnt care too much about taking care of it in a good way either. This depends on the amount of money he has gotten from doing this though, any information about that?

EDIT: Understood why now. But still dont think people need his adress to know about not buying from him.

THIS POST IS THE SCAMMER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT - NICE TRY OLLE

Edited by ordo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...