max's comedy stylings (content moderated by SSchadenfreude)

Maximilian S

Chic Outfit Of The Day

Paul Smith Spring/Summer 2014

tumblr_n7190zrNWs1s8noico1_1280.jpg

Sexy Outfit Of The Day

Sebastian Lund At EBP Spring/Summer 2009

tumblr_n6zj49QB7j1s0412io3_1280.jpg

Quoting Joan rivers - If you've got good breasts pecs - show it - do it - go for it!

;)

tumblr_n6zj49QB7j1s0412io4_500.jpg

Outrageous Outfit Of the Day

Walter Van Beirendonck

:P

tumblr_n6zi5nu0XH1s0412io4_1280.jpg

Edited by Maximilian S

Sexy outfit Of The Day

Rob Evans At Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011

tumblr_n6xp0imXvn1s0412io1_1280.jpg

why would anyone wear this or what event would merit wearing an outfit like this? despite cosplaying as Donnie Thornberry obviously

why would anyone wear this or what event would merit wearing an outfit like this? despite cosplaying as Donnie Thornberry obviously

That's my answer to the mock/troll pictures of other posters on this thread.

Don't you see why I differentiate my posts into three categories?

There are more fantasies within fantasies :)

tumblr_n71bhj7lk01s0412io1_1280.jpg

Edited by Maximilian S

DAMN I wish I had known this site was filled with the most hateful insecure trolls ever for a fashion site!

It's really supertrashy as the name suggests :wacko2:

i think the issue is just that you have really bad taste 

Says the one with that avatar -_-

U've actually no discerning taste. The fact that you persist in posting random images of various random aesthetics having little to no cohesion. I'll admit that a couple images u posted in themselves aren't terrible, but yr overall activity in this thread is pointless/idiotic. Why should anyone care what u personally would wear? U haven't established any credibilit here,, nor have you proven that u've any extraordinary taste etc. on the contrary u just strike me as Internet wannabe fashion freshman. No, not even that.

U are a pollywog who'll eventually grow up to b a toad

U've actually no discerning taste. The fact that you persist in posting random images of various random aesthetics having little to no cohesion. I'll admit that a couple images u posted in themselves aren't terrible, but yr overall activity in this thread is pointless/idiotic. Why should anyone care what u personally would wear? U haven't established any credibilit here,, nor have you proven that u've any extraordinary taste etc. on the contrary u just strike me as Internet wannabe fashion freshman. No, not even that.

U are a pollywog who'll eventually grow up to b a toad

And you're the quintessential bitchy prima donna who's all talk and no substance!

This thread's title has been changed from 'What Would You Wear Today' to 'What Would Max Wear Today' by one of the mods.

If you think I have bad taste then go ahead and post yours.

Edited by Maximilian S

Hunting outfit of the day

Cabela AW/06

9y0tAnK.jpg

Prom outfit of the day

Banana Rebuplic SS/95

pkQNi0r.jpg

Mod shoulda just changed this thread's title 2 "runway bros max would suck fuck today"

So it was you who changed the thread title and changed it again even on my other thread.

WTF is this place? Even the mods are super trolls :wacko:

Wish I had gotten this memo earlier -

If you want a pro-tip though, just read for a LONG time until you can acclimated enough with the culture to start actually contributing, lest you get neg-repped to the lowest depths of the Internet.

901_original.gif

So it was you who changed the thread title and changed it again even on my other thread.

WTF is this place? Even the mods are super trolls :wacko:

Wish I had gotten this memo earlier -

901_original.gif

I will ban you within 48 hours. The anticipation of being banned is worse than the ban itself.

How full of yourself are you that you can't seem to realize when to stop posting in a thread that should have been deleted 2 pages ago

Actually, if this thread were deleted that would mean max would wander into threads that people care about.  Maybe this thread's true purpose is a place to hold max from spilling his poor taste and judgement over into other threads 

How full of yourself are you that you can't seem to realize when to stop posting in a thread that should have been deleted 2 pages ago

Actually, if this thread were deleted that would mean max would wander into threads that people care about.  Maybe this thread's true purpose is a place to hold max from spilling his poor taste and judgement over into other threads 

Sure my Facebook/Blogger/Wordpress/Tumblr/Pinterest followers assert how full of myself and tasteless I am :unsure:

Quoting Joan rivers - If you've got good breasts pecs - show it - do it - go for it!  ;)

Sure my Facebook/Blogger/Wordpress/Tumblr/Pinterest followers assert how full of myself and tasteless I am :unsure:

your mom and joan rivers dont count. the fuck outta here with your crooked ass smileys.

Edited by deafmetal

or maybe your efriends/followers are also arrogant, tasteless assholes as well