max's comedy stylings (content moderated by SSchadenfreude)

Maximilian S

this thread could be good but maximilian.. you're wrecking it

^ By all means please go ahead and post your pictures if you think you can make it better rather than coming here and mocking me/giving thumbs down.

I would like to see everyone else's take on it :)

Viktor & Rolf Monsieur Spring/Summer 2013

tumblr_n6teye0gJy1s8noico1_1280.jpg

Edited by Maximilian S

^ By all means please go ahead and post your pictures if you think you can make it better rather than coming here and mocking me/giving thumbs down.

I would like to see everyone else's take on it :)

why do you insist on making the same fuckin sort of shitty thread in multiple forums? u join up here waving yr little dick around when nobody knows who the fuck you are and when you haven't even offered anything of worth before this shit thread's creation. 

your contributions to this thread are stock runway pics, which can and have been seen at other avenues throughout the internet.  plus your taste from what what you've attempted to contribute to this thread isn't even that good, more importantly it is not insightful nor interesting.

why do you insist on making the same fuckin sort of shitty thread in multiple forums? u join up here waving yr little dick around when nobody knows who the fuck you are and when you haven't even offered anything of worth before this shit thread's creation. 

your contributions to this thread are stock runway pics, which can and have been seen at other avenues throughout the internet.  plus your taste from what what you've attempted to contribute to this thread isn't even that good, more importantly it is not insightful nor interesting.

But why is that such a problem for you? If you don't enjoy the thread/what I post here then you can simply choose not to view it rather than saying negative things and giving thumbs down on my every post?

Anyone can post a troll picture here, I would like to see you post what you think is good taste otherwise don't bother replying to me again. I won't.

But why is that such a problem for you? If you don't enjoy the thread/what I post here then you can simply choose not to view it rather than saying negative things and giving thumbs down on my every post?

Anyone can post a troll picture here, I would like to see you post what you think is good taste otherwise don't bother replying to me again. I won't.

did u not read my post?  or did u not understand it?  i question your motivation in joining up merely to make a thread that you've already made in other forums.  do you keep bumping the other similar threads in other forums as well?

if i don't enjoy the thread i can simply choose not to view it, but instead i'd rather question your motivation, call out your shitty pics, and neg them.

i've already posted cool shit here in keeping with this shitty thread's theme.  i'd wear/ride mecha.

did u not read my post?  or did u not understand it?  i question your motivation in joining up merely to make a thread that you've already made in other forums.  do you keep bumping the other similar threads in other forums as well?

if i don't enjoy the thread i can simply choose not to view it, but instead i'd rather question your motivation, call out your shitty pics, and neg them.

i've already posted cool shit here in keeping with this shitty thread's theme.  i'd wear/ride mecha.

I did join to create this thread. So? Is that against the rules? I've asked the moderators that while I reported you comment.

I will post in other threads in the future but my guess is you will never post here because as cool as you pretend to be you don't have that good taste you brag about.

I did join to create this thread. So? Is that against the rules? I've asked the moderators that while I reported you comment.

I will post in other threads in the future but my guess is you will never post here because as cool as you pretend to be you don't have that good taste you brag about.

it is not against the rules.  nobody said it is, but i find it in poor taste just like the majority of your selections here.  you reported my comment?  lol  which one?

i never bragged in this thread about having good taste.  do u mind pointing out where i did so in this thread?

you don't think wanting to wear/ride mecha is good taste?  u crazy

scenario: bedtime

outfit:
- plush bear onesie and matching teddy bear
- ermine pelt comforter
- crepe de chine sheets, 100% silk, changed daily
- multiple silk shelled pillows with a fill that is not available to consumers based on NASA tech
- oversized mattress on massive alabaster slab

- 1 (one) kitten curled on top of me

I dream of eating coffee and chocolate Gelato with Hatsune Miku and Rick Owens. It’s alright. I prefer the abstract dreams.

Edited by madame twerq

scenario: bedtime

outfit:

- plush bear onesie and matching teddy bear

- ermine pelt comforter

- crepe de chine sheets, 100% silk, changed daily

- multiple silk shelled pillows with a fill that is not available to consumers based on NASA tech

- oversized mattress on massive alabaster slab

- 1 (one) kitten curled on top of me

I dream of eating coffee and chocolate Gelato with Hatsune Miku and Rick Owens. It’s alright. I prefer the abstract dreams.

addendum: vocaloid body pillow

tumblr_n6vgu69CQj1qhbol5o1_500.jpg

Chic Outfit Of the Day

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer 2013

tumblr_n6vl87DbpJ1s8noico1_1280.jpg

Sexy Outfit Of The Day

Going along with the more risqué members here :)

Evandro Soldati At D&G Spring/Summer 2007

tumblr_n6ilzpq8Sa1s0412io1_1280.jpg

Interesting/Outrageous Outfit Of The Day

Going along with the more daring members here. Quirky enough? :)

Pierre Cardin Spring/Summer 2013

tumblr_n6vlc2dhPx1s0412io2_1280.jpg

^ Lovely :)

Chic Outfit Of The Day

Matthew Miller Spring/Summer 2013

tumblr_n6xn9h38ew1s8noico1_1280.jpg

Sexy Outfit Of The Day

Matt Woodhouse At Dsquared2 Spring/Summer 2014

tumblr_n6tb9hQYaj1s0412io2_1280.jpg

Interesting/Unconventional Outfit Of The Day

Agnes B Spring/Summer 2014

I love the top half though :)

tumblr_n6xp0imXvn1s0412io2_1280.jpg

i would post in this thread,

but there have been too many ~sexy and chic dream outfits~ already posted

I wish somebody had the guts to really post something they felt was chic or sexy.

Not hide behind a bitchy diva persona and give 10 thumbs down at a time on all my posts like SSchadenfreude - I know you have absolutely no f##king taste!

Edited by Maximilian S