UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

The way in which UES and R&H measure is also quite different. Take this into account when comparing measurements. I think the R&H method is closer to what most of us are used to (SE/BIG methods).

This is very true. Check our how we measure guide http://rivetandhide.com/measurement-guide/

Also one wash jeans go through a vigorous machine wash which will always yield a little extra shrinkage than a couple of hand washes. The agitation of the machine wash is the main reason.

I have been locked on the UES site, and just stunned at all of their products. I can't believe I have never really looked into them, all of their shirts, caps, and their sweats...

Trying so hard not to just pull the trigger on a pair right now. I am wondering what the general pair would be, the 400r or s?

Looking at the s, seem to be inbetween the 33 and 34. Perfect waist is a 86, and 34 is 88. Think that would probably be the best size.

Edited by bradl

It's so tempting to just pull the trigger right now. However, I'm in between sizes, I'm not sure how much the denim stretches, and the rise on the 400R does seem a little low according to someone in the other thread. Ah, decisions, decisions. 

this is much intriguing. I like the 400t cut, and I've been looking for a second pair with a narrower hem than the TBC (pretty large at 24 cm). I'd really love to give a try to the Zim cotton. Might pull the trigger! I'm only torn about the sizing. my waist is 35.6 inches ATM. Should I squeeze into the 34 (35 inch waist post soak) or go with the 36 (36.2 post soak)? Anyone here knows how much the Zimbabwe cotton usually shrinks back with wear? the other measurements look pretty perfect either size.

thks b4hand

volvo