UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Thanks man! The belt is made in Italy and I bought it in Rome when I was there last spring. It is from a store called Asole&Bottoni. 5mm thick leather, but I honestly don't know of what kind.

88dd330491000030c509ac070be7c791.jpg

df08aab7a735c00cd36742d8a6a24f29.jpg

ff1a7e5df73d401eeb129466a71b676f.jpg

That's spot on man.

Edited by MJF9

You're welcome man :). I think I've seen your pics on that thread ones... but I don't remember your sleeve being that full. Got some new ones lately? 

Thank you! You can look it up in the tattoo thread somewhere, if you're interested.

Nice Flo! My Combs look kinda similar but your roping is stronger.

Today I helped a work colleague moving, so my UES had a lot work to do and some sweat to soak up. Since I already noticed the first signs of thinning/wear in the crotch I might soak the top-block more often to keep the denim fresh and softer.

What's your secret for getting such intense roping? I have most of my jeans in double cuffs, so not sure if that would affect it or not. Get it pretty good on my work shirts, but none on my pants.

And what a great one! Motivates me to wear my pair, as they seem to get a nice structure with wear after all (I was getting a bit bored as the Fading seemed to cease and the fabric itself is not that "entertaining"). Didn't know that the 400Z had lined pockets.

Did you wash them already (looks like it)?

Edited by Max Power

just took delivery of my UES jeans. the denim doctor did a flawless job on them, best money ever spent. God bless him! the inner inseam chainstitch construction it's not anymore there but finally I have a pair that fits me well. there is stil a very slight hint of the infamous "hitler pants syndrome" but I believe it will be gone after some wear! I will try to post a fit later today.

there is stil a very slight hint of the infamous "hitler pants syndrome" but I believe it will be gone after some wear! I will try to post a fit later today.

Lol. What's the "Hitler pants syndrome"? Never heard of it but it sounds sinister.