UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Crazy fades already...ok, I just decided to skip the phase where I treat them decent to save them for my job. Gotta catch up the 2 missing months somehow. And I had the same assumption like b_F, but also think, that these reach a certain level and become tougher to fade afterwards. We'll see.

this is much intriguing. I like the 400t cut, and I've been looking for a second pair with a narrower hem than the TBC (pretty large at 24 cm). I'd really love to give a try to the Zim cotton. Might pull the trigger! I'm only torn about the sizing. my waist is 35.6 inches ATM. Should I squeeze into the 34 (35 inch waist post soak) or go with the 36 (36.2 post soak)? Anyone here knows how much the Zimbabwe cotton usually shrinks back with wear? the other measurements look pretty perfect either size.

thks b4hand

volvo

The 34w measures 35.5" raw. If you do just a couple of hand soaks rather than in the machine the shrinkage will be minimal and the pair I have stretched back out to raw size.

The 34w measures 35.5" raw. If you do just a couple of hand soaks rather than in the machine the shrinkage will be minimal and the pair I have stretched back out to raw size.

Hi Danny thanks for the tip, unfortunately I ordered a size 36 and then I lost six kilos! Fuck it!

They're huge for me at the moment..

Hi Danny thanks for the tip, unfortunately I ordered a size 36 and then I lost six kilos! Fuck it!

They're huge for me at the moment..

After shrinkage and stretch they'll be where they are raw. Have you spoken to Lee about an exchange? (Presuming you bought directly)

After shrinkage and stretch they'll be where they are raw. Have you spoken to Lee about an exchange? (Presuming you bought directly)

yeah I told him that the fit wasn't working for me but I guess the fact that the jeans were soaked and hemmed to a 31.5L and that the patch has the contest date excludes any chance to get an exchange. not to mention the fact that UES ran off of the 34w supply in stock.