UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Here are my long overdue fit pictures. 400S size 29. Top block and thighs are still a little uncomfortable, I hope they will ease up soon. I had worn them for about 4 times with double cuff.

I wonder if it would fit me better if I had gone with size 30... what do you guys think?

ues2_zpsa64ad901.jpg

ues1_zps325b75f8.jpg

Did you buy the one-wash version or raw? Can’t remember right now :D

They certainly are on the tighter side judging by the look of the front. Fit of the back looks good to me. But still wearable IMO.

General info: I cleaned up the list of participants in the first post. Now we are 12 active guys.

edit: @LC. Please make sure that you send all the requested info to LEE/UES :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

ha thanks guys, b_F I got them raw size 29.

However, the rise is on the lower low and they are cut with Y-style yoke thus making the upper thighs abit fitted for me.

The denim on these feels like a thicker version of my old 660 dubbleworks with less irregularity. It breathes excellently despite its thickness.

I was pleasantly surprise with the amount of leg twist. If you notice on my left leg the seam almost moved to the front.

Edit:@b_F,  Ive emailed Lee with my details and cover pictures. Cheers for the reminder!

Edited by LC_Miey

Here in the Netherlands that's around August b_F  :P. You sure you want to let us wait that long? haha

If we're going to Amsterdam, my advise is to plan out meet-up during a special Dutch holiday or a special event. If this is the case we should plan a.s.a.p! If we're doing this on a regular weekend, then we could wait until it gets warmer.

@Flo. If you're bringing the misses, I'll bring mine too!  :D