UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

sorry to hear that man.

I am counting hours now. parcel should leave customs today and hopefully get to me tomorrow or wednesday. i really hope to get them tomorrow so I'll have enough time to shrink and soak before I leave for a business trip..

Im tempted…all this contest buzz makes me want to pull the trigger on a pair of Eternals.  Been almost a year since I picked up my mbb so Im due.  Going to Malaysia this spring though and hoping I can find some nice denim in Singapore…hopefully.

Im tempted…all this contest buzz makes me want to pull the trigger on a pair of Eternals.  Been almost a year since I picked up my mbb so Im due.  Going to Malaysia this spring though and hoping I can find some nice denim in Singapore…hopefully.

Drop by Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies in Singapore when you are able, Sir.

Dec 2013 update.

After a few weeks of wearing, like I said on the journal, I find absolute no reason not to wear this daily (unless washing...)

pc104915.jpg

Quick update: No news regarding my pair, they say they would be on the way to my postbox since saturday morning, my complaints haven't been answered by the local office yet and in case anybody knows where the parcel is, they will send it back this week.

What seemed like a bad option is now my last hope - as it would mean, that at least somebody would handle my package. And that I would get a chance to get it sent home on holidays.

If it's lost: I would have to go through the hassle of reclaiming all the money I paid, including tax and the possible loss of currency exchange rate, shipping and new taxes...I guess that would take 3 years regarding their super fast service. So, if they don't show up, I think I would pass on the contest then.

Edited by Max Power

I bought a pair last week at T&SS in Singapore :) 400T in size 34. I won't be part of the contest because I didn't buy them from one of the two approved outlets but I am happy to hang around this thread and post updates... as soon as I can wear them. Unfortunately, I am traveling right now and have been unable to find a bathtub or sufficiently large sink to give them a soak...... 

Yeah this month i wasn't on set. I'm sit a lot buying some clothes and waiting for the next shooting to come ;)

It start to fade on the front and the combs also but we can't see with the poor quality. I'm pretty sure this pair have a nice fade potential.

I just send this to Lee. with the covering picture as well.

When i see the obbigood pair i'm jealous i should have gone with a 33 and the 400z i really like the fit on you obbi. 

Wuah! 3 days and no action in this thread. Don’t let it become a second “Devi’s Contest†in terms of activity ;)

Any updates of you guys that haven’t received their jeans yet? The official start date is getting closer and closer.

I’ve worn my pair every day since I put them on December 1st. I wouldn’t say that they fade fast like some speculated earlier. I’d say they are pretty normal faders. But when you look at the images from UES homepage and the wear –time those guys put into their UES jeans, I’d rather say that they fade slow. At least they won’t fade with a very high contrast. Might be a combination of the softness of the Zimbabwe cotton and the brownish tint of the weft.

Mine arrived in Tokyo today, I guess they will be ready for shipping again pretty soon. I had contact with LEE... He told me that if it will be necessary, he'll send me a brand new pair so that I have them before the contest begins.

As things look now, I think I'll have them between Christmass and New Year.

Guys, good news and bad news...

Good news is that my jeans came in today! The denim is much better than I expected, it is super fuzzy and awesome!

The bad news is that I ordered a size too small. So I am going to put them up for sale and see if I can pick up another pair before the contest starts. Bummer. :(

And since everyone wants pictures, and less talk.

5YvcO0b.png

No fit pics because my legs looked like 2 cannons stuck into sausage casings. So if you know anyone looking for a pair of 400S in size 32 they are up for sale!