UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Thanks guys! They are quite comfortable from the beginning. Just wore them while buying the groceries but will them soak now.

Pre soak measurements (the more the merrier ;) )

size 34

waist: 36

fr: 11,5

br: 15,75

thigh: 13,75

knee: 9,625

leg opening: 8,375

inseam: 35,25

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

To top it off, it doesn't look particularly good on me.  That's not UES's fault - finding pants that fit well is big a challenge for me in general.  (I have a weird lower body shape)  The denim feels very, very nice and it's comfortable as hell, excepting the waist.  Once the waist loosens up, it will probably be very comfortable overall.  However, I'm more than a little frustrated right now.  At least my wedgie action looks less worse than my other jeans... probably due to a higher rise.  Damn, this pair looks so much better on James. Grrrrrrr...... LOL

Little small in the waist and butt, but looks ok and should stretch out. My rule of thumb is to error on the big side when it comes to cinch back jeans. You've got the cinch to take in the waist, and pre-WWII style jeans were generally worn on the relaxed side.

As I initially feared I thought the weft was a bit brown... Something I personally don't like. Good fit BF.

I just took a comparison pic to show the weft. I compared with my Shin's craft which have the usual white weft. From that pic, there isn't that big difference in weft color

11133609116_e55a3a2cde_z.jpg

I have to say I really love the pockets bags. Have to be the sturdiest ones I owned so far. Great fabric :)

11133759063_b0916eb643_z.jpg

great fits; makes me want to pick up a pair of 400T's as well; I tried on a pair of S? in Japan but unfortunately they did not settle well around the crotch area. I will keep an eye on this thread because it looks like it might deliver :-)

Don't wanna bore you guys but here are my post-soak fit pics.

A little bit of knee bags as I just had try them yesterday evening when they still were a bit wet. Butt area also looks a bit strange right now :D

11148092054_edde062e7d_z.jpg11148090964_e5a776ab10_z.jpg

11148031375_24982cda42_z.jpg

post soak measurements

waist: 34,25
fr: 11
br: 15,125
thigh: 13
knee: 9,25
leg opening: 8
inseam: 33,625 

Hey Maynard, here I quote the first post of this thread...

Recently I have been in contact with LEE from UES again...

How Do I Join?

• Buy a pair of UES jeans from their official webshop or from Danny at Rivet&Hide
  • They will brand the purchase date for their customer on the leather patches. The date should be from 10/15 to 12/31. 
  • So, you can already buy a pair right now, get it branded, get it shipped to you and start wearing! LEE said that those few weeks won’t make a difference. 

then why did you ask? :P

yeah but soaking isn't really sience so you can't do much wrong here. I just put a bucket in my shower, filled it with hot water but not too hot so that I could still put my hands in the water. Then jeans in, submerge them, let them in for 30 minutes, then move them around. at the end, take them out and let them air dry. done :)

Great fit, T. Now as my pair has been "put in the deilvery truck" I hope I can join you tonight and thus looking at your wonderful pairs doesn't make me mad.

BTW, my soaking recipe is a little different. I lay them flat in the tub, rinse with the hottest water from the tab and add boiling water from my teawater heater. This may seem drastic, but you loose a lot of heat in an open tub. I replace the water twice and make sure to agitate the jeans (trying not to burn my hands). I guess a bucket keeps the heat better, but also causes a bit more crinkles. And I try to keep the patch from touching too much (hot) water.

Edited by Max Power