UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Those measurements look absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for pictures and the shrinkage results.

so f...ing true! *in love :)

gonna give my pair one or two hot soaks/washes and then they should be perfect in every way possible! stoked...and happy to be a part of this!

Edited by ThinFinn

a question for those who are more knowledgeable about zimbabwe cotton:

I'd be happy with a pair that stretches to 36 waist after some wear. do you think the size 34 could stretch back to 36, or should I go safer and looser with a 36 size? I sent an email to lee about that monday but still no reply from him.

thanks!

volvo

^looking at the above measurements, i'd role with a tagged w34! give them a cold (or even warm) soak and then wear them while still damp. that way it's easier for you to stretch them back if needed!

and if the other measurements are no problem at all and your only concern is the waist...then w34 is what i'd buy!

Edited by ThinFinn

I'm backing Finn here and will repeat what I am always saying: You can always stretch back the waist  to (at least)

the raw measurements. No matter what cotton used. I haven't had a single pair of jeans were this wasn't possible.

If you can fit jeans comfortable at the waist pre-soak, you will also be able to do so later on. Other areas of the jeans are a problem if too tight (hip, crotch region, thighs).

So you should be good with a pair of size 34 IMO

UES has still around 10 pairs of size 34 in stock. If you need the long version, you have to hit up Danny from Rivet&Hide

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

^ I tried my best to agitate as much as possible to get all the initial shrink out so I wouldn't have any surprises down the road. Potentially I think it would be possible to get an additional 0.5" out in the length and possibly 0.13" in the thigh and else where.

^ I tried my best to agitate as much as possible to get all the initial shrink out so I wouldn't have any surprises down the road. Potentially I think it would be possible to get an additional 0.5" out in the length and possibly 0.13" in the thigh and else where.

POST hot soak:

Presoak

Waist - 34"

Hip - 23.5"

Front Rise -10.75"

Back Rise - 15"

Upper Thigh - 13.25"

Knee - 9.25"

Leg Opening - 8"

Inseam - 33.25"

Outseam - 44"

These are you post soak measurements? They all like on point to me except for the inseam.

What was the original inseam length?

The 400T jeans we stock are 37" raw and shrink down to 35"