c.e

^ Dankeschon. Amongst though, I'm imagining DSM would be the better stocked one? Working with a limited schedule wherein the priority is eating through Tokyo (will ask about the latter in the supertravel thread).

when i was at dsm ginza they had a really small ce selection

hows the sizing? site says size down one but not sure

i agree with sizing down one. i'm an L in most outerwear, XL in most tees (all CE tees, for example). L in flat empty is super baggy on me. only size true if you want really baggy fit

^ Dankeschon. Amongst though, I'm imagining DSM would be the better stocked one? Working with a limited schedule wherein the priority is eating through Tokyo (will ask about the latter in the supertravel thread).

i think B&Y shibuya had the best selection, followed by B&Y harajuku, followed by gr8.

I wear XL in C.E and ordered a L in the jacket. Compared sizing from some places and found it seems to fit very big compared to other C.E. After what insomnia said I'm worried it will still be too big though haha.

i don't know your body type, but i'm normal to slim build, ~5'10" around 160 lbs. the jacket is pretty long (both arms & body), and the material is pretty rigid (esp for corduroy) so it doesn't really "sit" when zipped.

i personally like the oversized fit. my size L fits more like it does on the model in the pictures here than the models on, say, haven or idol (where the models probably sized down).

My Flat Empty jacket came in today. I probably could have gone down to a medium. The jacket definitely fits big but still doesn't look too oversized. My main complaint is how inexplicably large the cuff opening is. Even adjusting it to be as tight as possible, the cuffs still falls over my hands.

Idol Brooklyn has some C.E pretty heavily reduced. Just ordered the Flat Empty jacket.

idol brooklyn ripped me off 

ordered from there saturday and 30 min later got an email saying it sold out in L 

really pissed now cus i ordered from vfiles RIGHT after and got an email just like 3 hours ago saying it was sold out?!

what makes it worse is I knew idol had M left I could have went down maybe on idol was checking it out today and it was only 150 usd due to a bigger drop but that sold out too

Anyone have TTS fit pics so I can see what it looks like before I order from out of country?

site im looking at has m and l hopefully i won't be sold out again after i pay

Edited by adoboFosho

its based on how much the item or items altogether value is, if its over a certain value (i forget) you incur the fee

Edited by Stunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...