c.e

Belief moscow has the other two colorways for $240 still. As far as i've seen black is sold out web wide. 

http://beliefmoscow.com/en/webstore/brand/11-c-e

Also, fair warning that not everything fits small.... especially this jacket... Anyone interested in mine for cheap lol?

1366bc0b-ba34-4a6b-8e05-a67489e915ff-S60

Edited by Kale Kohai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^been discussed before

It's less common that china allows smaller run clothing whereas Japan probably has specialty production facilities that allow smaller orders but a premium price. If they are making items in bulk or want to get a higher margin but lower quality, they may choose china. Also of the items you mentioned, t-shirts actually could be made anywhere but the final country of production can be labeled as such. For example, the tees were probably made in mauritius or some shit, then flown out to Japan to be silkscreened or have branding added and can legally be marked as "made in japan". The knit may be a specialty item that is low quantity, same with the fleece pullover. Additionally the button down shirt is a common item so the factory in China may have had low enough minimums and good quality control and production capacity. The outerwear is a no brainer for me, most of the earlier run CE outerwear is based off of generic military garments, all from Chinese factories. Most of these factories just modified patterns or literally just added a small amount of branding and labeled it as CE. Think of it as how supreme does a lot of alpha garments, they are already made at alpha but alpha will modify the pattern or add different branding.

Big companies do it too—top of mind would be CdG who ships to stockists and franchises via Europe and Japan. 

Items from either source aren't necessarily made there too, but there's some geographic consistency. (i.e. Europe = Sweden, Italy, etc. : Japan = Japan, China, etc.)

Makes it terribly~slightly confusing on the retail / merchandising side. Can't imagine how much crazier it gets for their production teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't find this thread before for some reason.

Has anyone owned one of the neck warmers?

the ss15 disguise #2 neck warmer is really thin, thinner than a t-shirt.