Self Edge x Flat Head 05 (SEXFH05) denim worn only for 3-4 months

zzzboy

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

I purchased a pair of Self Edge x Flathead 05's well over 3 years ago but I hardly wore them because I gained weight within a few months. 

Measurements (using the method here http://www.selfedge.com/_measurements.php):

Waist: 30"
Leg Opening: 7"
Front rise: 9"
Back rise: 11.5"
Thigh: 10.5"
Knee: 7.75"

These jeans have been hot soaked one time initially.  Since I gave up wearing these jeans after a few months, they have been hanging in my closet for years.

I have only worn these for only a FEW months. As you can see in my pictures, there is barely any fading for such an old release. There is TONS of life left in this denim and there is ZERO damage on them. In addition, the crotch is REINFORCED on the inside (as a preventative measure; there is no crotch stretching/damage at all), so you can be sure that these will last forever.  The reason I reinforced the crotch is because my APC's blew out in the past.

I'm asking for $100 for pickup in Anaheim, or $100 and I will deliver it to you in Southern California.

I can also ship in the United States for an additional shipping fee.  International members, please message me and I will see how we can work it out.

I guarantee that these jeans have at least 2 years of life still in them.  The denim quality is top-tier, and the indigo color is simply beautiful.  The leather patch is awesome, and the fit of these is great.

Stop wearing APC's and other middle-tier brands!  Get your hands on a limited edition pair of Flat Heads that have barely been worn!

QgB0bwh.jpg

8aSRZEh.jpg

02QZfiW.jpg

R7QVsQE.jpg

cpTr7pE.jpg
Edited by zzzboy