Hey guys who wear tight jeans...

sushijerk

Ok, so I was looking for simple black jeans for winter (no weird washes or distressing) and the only place around me that had them was Uniqlo. I bought two pairs (for $25 each!) and discovered I had bought my first pairs of tight jeans.

I was wondering how tight should jeans fit in the thigh, crotch, and butt. I felt pretty self-conscious wearing the jeans even though from what I can tell it was nowhere near the tightness of what some of you guys post on WDYWT. I'm used to like a Levis classic/straight fit, and this is is the first time having pants on that actually reveals the shape of my butt. Do you guys have trouble moving around? Did you guys switch to a kneeling action instead of a bending over action to pick up stuff? I think the jeans look great but this whole tightness thing is new to me.

Also, daaaaamn Uniqlo stuff is cheap!!! Non-selvage jeans are 2 for $49.99 and socks are 4 pairs for $10. A sales woman handed me a $10 off coupon for purchases over $50 so it was even a better deal. Selvage was on sale for $39.99 as well, although the legs were too wide for my taste. For no frills stuff this place is friggin awesome.

Ok, so I was looking for simple black jeans for winter (no weird washes or distressing) and the only place around me that had them was Uniqlo. I bought two pairs (for $25 each!) and discovered I had bought my first pairs of tight jeans.

I was wondering how tight should jeans fit in the thigh, crotch, and butt. I felt pretty self-conscious wearing the jeans even though from what I can tell it was nowhere near the tightness of what some of you guys post on WDYWT. I'm used to like a Levis classic/straight fit, and this is is the first time having pants on that actually reveals the shape of my butt. Do you guys have trouble moving around? Did you guys switch to a kneeling action instead of a bending over action to pick up stuff? I think the jeans look great but this whole tightness thing is new to me.

Also, daaaaamn Uniqlo stuff is cheap!!! Non-selvage jeans are 2 for $49.99 and socks are 4 pairs for $10. A sales woman handed me a $10 off coupon for purchases over $50 so it was even a better deal. Selvage was on sale for $39.99 as well, although the legs were too wide for my taste. For no frills stuff this place is friggin awesome.

you should just wear whatever you think looks good and what is comfortable. metallica is still going strong after years (up until and justice for all... i think) of testicle strangulation.

i wear my shit raw-daddy so i don't have to fuck with underwear and silly shit like that.

uniqlo is where i buy my socks!

as a person who wears tight pants almost exclusively, the best pair of tight pants i have are number (n)ines: really loose crotch and tight legs. i think cliffedge.co.jp still has some. anyway, unless your an exhibitionist, i dont think you want your balls on display, so get a fit similar to the thin finn: loose yoke/crotch and tight tube legs