✖✖ RARE! Dior Homme SS03, SS06, AW07 Hedi Slimane LOTS OF RARE ACCESSORIES! UPDATED (11-30-14) ✖✖

mac81586

+ Items are located within the US
+ All items include shipping and paypal fee's (EXCEPT: all shoes shipped international cost extra hence size and weight)
+ All prices are pretty firm due to the fact that I send packages using some of the highest premium service USPS has to offer.
+ I will provide a discount if multiple pieces are bought together.
+ No trades at all (unless you have DH Hedi Slimane accessories such as rings, pins, necklaces, and other rare things)
+ No returns
+ I only ship EMS or Registered Mail international which both do include full tracking, but mainly EMS. I highly recommend going with either of these options, as I do not trust shipping packages without tracking international.

Edited by mac81586

Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, January 9, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, January 9, 2014 - SOLD

Extremely RARE! Dior Homme SS03 Follow Me Bracelet/Cuff:

By: Hedi Slimane

vv03k.jpg

This is an opportunity to own an extremely rare bracelet from the Dior Homme SS03 follow me collection. Out of all my years of browsing for Dior Homme over 7 years now, I’ve never seen this bracelet before on the second hand market! so that tells you how rare it is and I look for Dior Homme stuff everyday

Size - Free

Condition - Gently Used; Really great condition, especially considering its almost 11 years old! it has just some minimal wear on the exterior and some wear on the clasp button part.

Color - Black

Measurements:

Inside bracelet circumference: 16.6cm || US 6.53"

Outside bracelet circumference: 20cm || US 7.87"

Measurements might differ slightly, since its hard to measure exact due to its foreign nature of the clasp and so on.

//SALE PENDING\\

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, March 27, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, March 27, 2014 - SOLD

Extremely Rare! Dior Homme FW05 Runway Campaign Black Fair Isle Beanie:

1-29.jpg

2-25.jpg

3-25.jpg

4-23.jpg

5-24.jpg

6-20.jpg

9-13.jpg

price-1.jpg

8-16.png

Up for grabs is one of the rarest black fair isle beanie from Dior Homme AW05 collection! This is also the most desired beanie out of all the colors shown on the runway. This beanie is perfect for the current end of winter weather right before spring or for those cold spring nights & its a must have for any AW05 Dior Homme collector! It was heavily featured on the AW05 runway as you can see from the last photo.

Condition: Gently Used; This beanie is in perfect condition! Just light lint.

Measurements (approx):

Flat opening width: 25cm

Beanie length from bottom to top: 23.5cm

Measurements might contain some slight errors, so no guarantee for return.

Size: Free

The color of the garment/accessory and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

ASKING:

$149.99 Shipped within the US VIA Priority Mail with full tracking and insurance

$165.99 Shipped international VIA USPS Registered Mail with limited tracking to certain countries or the option of EMS Express with full tracking for $199.99

ON EBAY!!! 99 CENTS!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221392820941?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, November 10, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by mac81586, November 10, 2013 - No reason given

RARE! Dior Homme SS06 "UK" Polo Shirt:

ih79jt.jpg

fdg7lc.jpg

28atgmo.jpg

10ygcns.jpg

33ws26h.jpg

24eqjyt.jpg

xgjkg1.jpg

2465stg.jpg

j13pex.jpg

2h5iiw6.jpg

Condition: Pre Owned; This polo is a very iconic piece from the SS06 runway collection. It was featured heavily throughout the runway and in the campaign. Overall great condition, no stains, collar has some wear, and just some minor missing threads along the bottom hem line of the shirt and neckline hem and arm area but the overall integrity is still 100% and it wont come apart (inspect pictures)

Size: Small

Measurements:

Shoulders: 42.5 cm | 16.6"

Pit to Pit: 46 cm | 18"

Length of shirt: 58.8 cm | 23"

Retail price: $299.99 without tax.

Color: Black Calf Skin

Asking $129.99 Shipped Worldwide VIA EMS Express Mail

Edited by mac81586
  • 2 weeks later...

BNWT! Dior Homme SS04 Keychain Change Holder Wallet:

1-27.jpg

2-23.jpg

3-23.jpg

4-21.jpg

5-22.jpg

6-18.jpg

7-18.jpg

8-14.jpg
This Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†Key Chain Coin Wallet is extremely rare! This key chain wallet has the famous iconic “Dior†monogrammed print on beautiful waxed canvas pouch. It features a inside pocket and a key chain. This little key chain wallet is beyond perfect especially if you live in a big metropolitan city that’s constantly go go go! it works out really nice if you quickly have to pay a parking meter, train pass and so on, because your cash,change and keys are always right at hand! This is a must have for any big time Dior Homme collector!

Condition – Brand New; Overall still in perfect condition, just a few little tiny marks here on one of the back corners, but its just a factory little defect but not noticeable. Comes with dust bag, and the little white tag.

Retail: $459.99

Color – Black Waxed

The color of the garment/accessory and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

ON EBAY!!! 99 CENTS!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221392805306

Edited by mac81586
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, February 3, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, February 3, 2014 - SOLD

EXTREMELY RARE Dior Homme AW07 Double Wrap Belt:

2mi2rt1.jpg

jhbpjb.jpg

16lxl6c.jpg

4rzwab.jpg

2wnobxj.jpg

2dviw6a.jpg

v3py7s.jpg

2m76q85.jpg

2hogz9g.jpg

10namnn.jpg

This is a very very one in a chance opportunity to own the red version of the double belt from AW07 Dior Homme. I’ve personally never seen this red version on the second hand market ever! so that really tells you how rare it is. I believe only Europe & Japan ordered this belt, because I never saw it within the states when the 07 pieces were in store. The only place I saw that had a lot of the red pieces from 07 was at a store in London UK. The belt also comes with dustbag. This is a true must have for any Dior Homme AW07 collector!

Condition: Used; The overall condition of the belt does show a real good amount of daily wear and tear (please inspect the detailed photos) ie.. the metal pieces, a few dull spots, some tiny little black spots. I’m sure if you took it to a professional leather worker, he could bring it right back to life but I can’t gurentee 100% results. When the belt is worn the wear and tear isn’t noticeable at all though, only upon close up you can only notice it.

Size: 85/100

Color: Red

Measurements:

Length of belt with adjustable measurements from the various holes in the belt: 167.5 to 182.5cm

Belt width: 1.5cm

ON EBAY TOMORROW!

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, January 23, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, January 23, 2014 - SOLD

RARE! Dior Homme Runway SS05 “Guitar†Polo Shirt:

2nkrocz.jpg

29ep110.jpg

35au5gi.jpg

id9ms6.jpg

2ilfnkh.jpg

2qnmp6s.jpg

2i0grhe.jpg

33lys6s.jpg

292px20.jpg

sm4wfo.jpg

This is a really rare opportunity to own this grey and brown stripped “Guitar†Polo that was heavily featured on the SS05 runway! This polo is perfect for any occasion, as it can be worn under a blazer, or even just a casual day or anything that comes to mind.

Condition: Gently Used; This polo is still in really great condition considering its age of almost 9 years! just a few tiny stains (between the 2 buttons, neck collar reigon near the “dior†tag, left sleeve cuff (right in the pic) and slightly faded care tags.

Size: Medium

Measurements:

Shoulders: 44.7CM || US 17.6″

Pit to Pit: 48.26CM || US 19″

Sleeve opening across: 13.4CM || US 5.3″

Shirt length: 64.5CM || US 25.3″

EBAY!!!! 99 CENTS!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221349533388?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Edited by mac81586

RARE!! Dior Homme SS06 “Checker†Print Shirt Campaign Runway:

1-26.jpg

2-22.jpg

3-22.jpg

4-20.jpg

5-21.jpg

6-17.jpg

7-17.jpg

8-13.jpg

9-11.jpg

10-10.jpg

For sale is a EXTREMELY RARE! SS06 checker T-Shirt that was heavily featured on the runway mainly in the tank version and was featured in several editorial photo shoots. This shirt can be styled tons of different ways! Here are some good examples… under a cool edgy jacket or vest as shown on the SS06  runway, or by itself! you name it, practically anything or everything works. I’ve only seen this shirt on the second hand market a hand full of times, so this is a must have for any serious Dior Homme collector or SS06 collector.

Condition – Used; great overall condition, a little all over wear just from being cleaned a few times, the black checkers are a little washed out in some areas, under arms show a little wear, faded care tags, a little discoloration wear on the interior neckline.

Retail: $339.99

Size: XS

Measurements (Approx):

Shoulder to Shoulder: 39.5CM || 15.55″ US

Pit to Pit: 43CM || 16.92″ US

Length: 59.8CM || US 23.54″

Color – Black/White

The color of the item/garment and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ from in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

Paypal Only

No Returns

Asking:

$59.99 Shipped within the US VIA USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance

$75.99 Shipped international VIA USPS Registered Mail with limited tracking to certain countries or the option of EMS Express with full tracking for $99.99

Edited by mac81586
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, January 21, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, January 21, 2014 - SOLD

EXTREMELY RARE! LNWT & BOX! Dior Homme SS07 Tortoiseshell Pin Badge Worn by Hedi Slimane:

This pin is extremely rare as it was worn by Hedi Slimane! It was also heavily featured on the SS07 runway (I have a high def pic of it on a model, so please contact me as i’d rather share the pic privately) The pin is laser engraved with “Dior Homme†on the very bottom and it comes with dust box and tag! This pin looks really awesome on a all black blazer or shirt and it really stands out! This pin is a must have for a big time collector.

Condition – Brand New; In excellent condition, just a few little dust particles and finger prints that’s easy to remove. It also might show ever so slight wear just being in storage over the years, but its just from being moved around from time to time in the box.

Color – Tortoiseshell Brown

Asking Price – $249 Shipped Registered Mail or $279 Shipped EMS Express Mail

Edited by mac81586

RARE! Dior Homme SS04 Square Toe Derbies:

1-30.jpg

2-26.jpg

3-26.jpg

4-24.jpg

5-25.jpg

6-21.jpg

7-21.jpg

9-14.jpg

10-12.jpg

11-8.jpg

Up for grabs is a pair of pair of square toe derbies from the iconic SS04 “strip†collection! I feel like this don’t these don’t need a introduction… beautiful shoe, very modern yet classic, has the famous iconic darts even on the back of the shoe, which the newer ones don’t! These can be styled for work, weddings, walking around town, dinners.. you name it everything works! a must have for any SS04 Dior Homme collector.

Condition – Used; These shoes do show a fair amount of all over daily wear but you have to consider they’re 10 years old. The typical wear can be seen in photos..  creases from walking, scuffs, could use some polish since the leathers a bit dry, the shoe laces are a little dusty/dirty. The bottoms could use some new heels and soles or you have the option of going the protective sole route such a vibrams, but they’d have many more miles if you were to go either route.

Retail: $439.99

Size: 43 1/2 EU

Measurements (Approx):

Outer Sole: 33cm // 12.99″ US

Inner Sole: 30.5cm // 12″ US

Color – Black

The color of the item/garment and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ from in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

Paypal Only

No Returns

ON EBAY!!! 99 CENTS!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221392794731?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

Edited by mac81586
Posted · Hidden by mac81586, February 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by mac81586, February 6, 2014 - No reason given

EXTREMELY RARE Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†Mesh Tank Top Vest:

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

9-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

For sale is a EXTREMELY RARE! SS04 “Strip†White Mesh Tank Top/Vest. This tank top can be styled tons of different ways! Here are some good examples… under a blazer as styled on the SS04 “Strip†runway, by it self, or just under a hoodie! you name it, practically anything or everything works. This SS04 “Strip†White Mesh Tank Top was heavily featured on the SS04 runway catwalk but mainly the black version. I’ve never seen this mesh tank on the second hand market, so this is a must have for any serious Dior Homme collector or SS04 “strip†collector.

Condition – Gently Used; amazing condition, just a little wrinkled around the arms and neckline area.

Size: Medium

Measurements:

Shoulder to Shoulder: 27CM || US 10.62″

Pit to Pit: 44CM || US 17.32″

Length: 60.8CM || US 23.93″

Color – White

Asking Price – $189 Shipped Registered Mail or $219 Shipped EMS Express Mail

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, May 10, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, May 10, 2014 - SOLD

RARE! Dior Homme SS05 White Cuff Bracelet:

1-36.jpg

2-33.jpg

3-33.jpg

4-31.jpg

5-30.jpg

6-25.jpg

7-25.jpg

8-21.jpg

For sale is this beautiful white calf leather Dior Homme SS05 dark gold embossed cuff. It features very soft white calf leather, with a dark gold embossed “Dior Homme†logo on the side as seen in pictures. It can be styled with a nice white t-shirt, black t-shirts, dress shirts you name it everything works!

Condition: Gently Used; Excellent condition considering this bracelet is 9 years old. As you can see in the pictures it shows very minimal wear, and still very clean and crisp looking.

Measurements (approx):

(not measured all the way around, only to each opening point)

Outer circumference to each opening point:  20.2 cm || 7.9″ US

Inner circumference to each opening point: 18.5 cm || 7.2″ US

Height of bracelet: 1.2cm || 0.4″ US

Retail: $379.99

The color of the garment/accessory and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten or darken the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

Paypal only

No Returns

If you have anymore questions or need a request of additional photos, please send me a message and I will get back to you right away.

Thank you!

ON EBAY:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221424041697

Edited by mac81586
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, April 12, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, April 12, 2014 - SOLD

SOLD!! Thank you!!

Dior Homme AW02 Runway Campaign Reflection Long Shield Pin:

By:  Hedi Slimane

1-33.jpg

2-30.jpg

3-30.jpg

4-28.jpg

11-11.jpg

22-1.jpg

33-1.jpg

44-1.jpg

DIOR_MW_AW02_086.jpg

Okay… I don’t even know where to began explaining this, basically these reflection pins are so iconic and so hard to find that you might never see one or any of them again on the second hand market, so this might be your only chance so act fast! The reflection shield pins were heavily featured on the Dior Homme AW02 “Reflection†runway as well as the campaign and on Hedi’s fashion diary site under the section “PARIS DIOR HOMME FITTINGS WINTER 03 JANURARY 2002″ These reflection shield pins are probably one of my personal favorite Dior Homme accessories ever produced to this day, and by far the rarest to fine out of all the dior homme accessories ever produced during the Hedi era Dior Homme collections. The cool thing about the pins even if you have 1 or 12+ single shields and put them on a blazer or vest they’ll always stand out and a for sure conversation starter. They can be styled on blazers, vest as shown on the runway or even on sweaters, shirts or whatever imaginable. These pins were/are all made of full sterling silver .925 and each and every one is hallmarked on the back with “.925″ engraving. I’ve also been told each and every shield pin was painted by hand! and were made in very limited batches, but the top base of the pin has a shiny protective layer of gloss so it won’t scratch or chip easily. The pins were made with long pin pieces and short pin pieces, so you can stagger them in different pin lengths on the garment. Current dior homme accessories have never seen a day of silver in their life, which most current day stuff is made of bass with rhodium plating, so its rare to find dior homme jewelery / accessories made of pure sterling silver. The pin comes with dust bag, but I also showed the box… but in all honesty i’d really like to keep the boxes for myself… as these are from my personal collection, so if you’re really determined that you want to box just let me know but keep that in mind what I said. I photographed the pin on a black surface and a white surface, so you can have a full visual spectrum to see what you’re in for with this beautiful pin!

100% Sterling Silver .925

Made in France

Condition: Gently Used; Excellent condition considering these are 12 years old! The face of the shield just shows very very minor wear in general. The back side of the pin just shows very minor basic wear with some tarnish from not being used/worn in years and the pin piece in the back is a little bent in various as pictured on the white background pics. A little polishing cloth would clean it right up like brand new!

Measurements (approx):

Length: 5.3cm || 2.08″ US

The color of the garment/accessory and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio lights that sometimes can over lighten or darken the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

Paypal only

No Returns

If you have anymore questions or need a request of additional photos, please send me a message and I will get back to you right away.

Thank you!

Asking:

SOLD!!! Thank you!!!!

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, April 22, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, April 22, 2014 - SOLD

Dior Homme AW02 Runway Campaign Reflection Long Shield Pin:

By:  Hedi Slimane

1-32.jpg

2-29.jpg

3-29.jpg

4-27.jpg

11-10.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

DIOR_MW_AW02_086.jpg

Okay… I don’t even know where to began explaining this, basically these reflection pins are so iconic and so hard to find that you might never see one or any of them again on the second hand market, so this might be your only chance so act fast! The reflection shield pins were heavily featured on the Dior Homme AW02 “Reflection†runway as well as the campaign and on Hedi’s fashion diary site under the section “PARIS DIOR HOMME FITTINGS WINTER 03 JANURARY 2002″ These reflection shield pins are probably one of my personal favorite Dior Homme accessories ever produced to this day, and by far the rarest to fine out of all the dior homme accessories ever produced during the Hedi era Dior Homme collections. The cool thing about the pins even if you have 1 or 12+ single shields and put them on a blazer or vest they’ll always stand out and a for sure conversation starter. They can be styled on blazers, vest as shown on the runway or even on sweaters, shirts or whatever imaginable. These pins were/are all made of full sterling silver .925 and each and every one is hallmarked on the back with “.925″ engraving. I’ve also been told each and every shield pin was painted by hand! and were made in very limited batches, but the top base of the pin has a shiny protective layer of gloss so it won’t scratch or chip easily. The pins were made with long pin pieces and short pin pieces, so you can stagger them in different pin lengths on the garment. Current dior homme accessories have never seen a day of silver in their life, which most current day stuff is made of bass with rhodium plating, so its rare to find dior homme jewelery / accessories made of pure sterling silver. The pin comes with dust bag, but I also showed the box… but in all honesty i’d really like to keep the boxes for myself… as these are from my personal collection, so if you’re really determined that you want to box just let me know but keep that in mind what I said. I photographed the pin on a black surface and a white surface, so you can have a full visual spectrum to see what you’re in for with this beautiful pin!

100% Sterling Silver .925

Made in France

Condition: Gently Used; Excellent condition considering these are 12 years old! The face of the shield just shows very very minor wear in general and has 2 little pin dot little tiny tiny marks on the face of the shield (as seen in pictures) one visible and one not visible and the back just shows very minor basic wear with some tarnish from not being used/worn in years, a little polishing cloth would clean it right up like brand new!

Measurements (approx):

Length: 5.3cm || 2.08″ US

Paypal only

No Returns

Thank you!

Asking:

$329.99 shipped within the US with full tracking and insurance

$369.99 shipped international via EMS with full tracking

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, September 29, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by mac81586, September 29, 2014 - No reason given

EXTREMELY RARE Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†Double Linked Chain Pin:

111111111-1.jpg

22222222-1.jpg

2-27.jpg

3-27.jpg

4-25.jpg

5-26.jpg

I can’t even begin to tell you how extremely rare this Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†Double Linked Chain Pin is! The US only bought 2 of them and that’s it! the rest of the world only got a total of 6, so only 8 of these exist in all! This pin is made of pure .925 sterling silver, unlike all the current day Dior Homme jewelry/accessories. It’s super unique because it can be attached so many different ways… Here are some examples on a shirt, from the lapel to chest region of a suit, dress shirt you name it! practically anything. This is a must have for any Dior Homme SS04 “Strip†collector or just a Dior Homme fan in general.

Condition – New; Never used… Just a little tarnish on the “CD†plaque that can easily be removed with a polishing cloth. Does not include dust bag anymore.

ASKING:

$239.99 Shipped within the US VIA Priority Mail with full tracking and insurance

$289.99 Shipped International VIA EMS Express with full tracking.

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, September 29, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by mac81586, September 29, 2014 - No reason given

EXTREMELY RARE! Dior Homme SS03 Necklace

7-19.jpg

1-28.jpg

2-24.jpg

4-22.jpg

5-23.jpg

6-19.jpg

9-12.jpg

10-11.jpg

11-7.jpg

12-4.jpg

Okay… I can’t even begin to explain how crazy rare this necklace is! I know I say this in my auctions and listings quite often, but out of 7-8 years of browsing for Dior Homme items every day on ebay and other various sites, i’ve never come across this necklace before! I doubt you’ll ever see this one again, so here is your chance! I don’t quite know exactly what season this necklace is from, but i’d guess its either from AW03 or SS04. This necklace can be worn for any occasion. This necklace is a must have for any Dior Homme collector. I really tried to capture the beauty of this necklace against the all black background, but this necklace just really stole the show where I didn’t even have to try.

Condition – Pre Owned; Overall still in great condition, just some all over  signs of wear, some specific areas would be on the corners where it bends on the joints, a few little dents, little scratches but nothing crazy and the plating is showing a little bit on the “Dior Homme†engraved area and the necklace could use a good professional polish on the exterior to give it a full full shine even though its already pretty bright as you can see by the pics. The inside of the necklace which you won’t see when worn, the actual plating is starting to shine through all over in various areas just from use and improper storage (its not rust, when brass oxidizes from air contact over the years it turns brown)  If you’d like it to look entirely brand new again which is quite easy, all you’d have to get it re dipped in rhodium by a professional jeweler ( if this option is taken, I won’t be held responsible if the necklace is damaged, lost, or ruined during the process and won’t take returns if you do decide to take my advice.

Retail: $699.99

Color – Silver

Measurements (Appox):

Total Length: 45.8CM // 18.03″ US

ASKING:

$269.99 Shipped within the US VIA Priority Mail with full tracking and insurance

Or Shipped VIA EMS Express International with full tracking for $299.99 Shipped

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, May 10, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, May 10, 2014 - SOLD

Extremely Rare! Dior Homme FW05 Runway Campaign Black Fair Isle Beanie:

IMG_3985-1.jpg

IMG_3986-1.jpg

IMG_3988-1.jpg

IMG_3991-1.jpg

IMG_3992-1.jpg

IMG_3994-1.jpg

price-2.jpg

8-17.png

Up for grabs is one of the rarest black fair isle beanie from Dior Homme AW05 collection! This is also the most desired beanie out of all the colors shown on the runway. This beanie is perfect for the current end of winter weather right before spring or for those cold spring nights & its a must have for any AW05 Dior Homme collector! It was heavily featured on the AW05 runway as you can see from the last photo.

Condition: Gently Used; This beanie is in perfect condition! Just light lint and slightly faded care tags from dry cleaning once.

Measurements (approx):

Flat opening width: 26cm // 10.23″ US

Beanie length from bottom to top: 25cm // 9.84″ US

ASKING:

$139.99 Shipped within the US VIA Priority Mail with full tracking and insurance

$155.99 Shipped international VIA USPS Registered Mail with limited tracking to certain countries or the option of EMS Express with full tracking for $189.99

Edited by mac81586
Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, April 24, 2014 - SOLD
Hidden by mac81586, April 24, 2014 - SOLD

RARE! Dior Homme Waxed Monogram Cardholder/Wallet:

1zzl08i.jpg

1zl80er.jpg

2v3k550.jpg

Condition: Gently Used; This was only used maybe once if that. A little dusty and just has a few little marks on the top & back bottom backside slots that will be covered by cards where you won't even see it. Overall brand new, Comes with box, dust bag and all! Features 5 slots either for business cards, credit cards, money or whatever you'd like.

Retail: $229.99 Without Tax

Color: Black/Waxed

Asking Price: $99.99 Shipped Registered Mail or $139.99 Shipped EMS Express Mail.

Edited by mac81586

RARE! Dior Homme AW07 Runway/Campaign Armwarmers:

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

These iconic Dior Homme AW07 arm warmers can talk for themselves I feel. They were heavily featured on ALL the runway models from the AW07 Dior Homme show, and used in all the campaign & editorial photos. They’re very versatile and can be styled under a jacket, or even worn over a sweater if you want to get a little funky and give a boring sweater some true edge. These arm warmers are actually a color that i’ve never seen before almost like a dark dark navy blue/black tone and i’ve owned every color ever made in the past, but never have seen this colorway.

Made in Italy

Condition: Like New; Excellent condition just have been in storage so slightly wrinkled and need a good lint rolling, but overall perfect condition!

Paypal only

No Returns

Thank you!

Asking:

$149.99 shipped within the US with full tracking and insurance

$179.99 shipped international via registered mail with limited tracking

Edited by mac81586

• 7 months later...

EXTREMELY RARE! Dior Homme SS03 Necklace

7-19.jpg

1-28.jpg

2-24.jpg

3-24.jpg

4-22.jpg

5-23.jpg

6-19.jpg

Okay… I can’t even begin to explain how crazy rare this necklace is! I know I say this in my auctions and listings quite often, but out of 7-8 years of browsing for Dior Homme items every day on ebay and other various sites, i’ve never come across this necklace before! I doubt you’ll ever see this one again, so here is your chance! This necklace can be worn for any occasion. This necklace is a must have for any Dior Homme collector. I really tried to capture the beauty of this necklace against the all black background, but this necklace just really stole the show where I didn’t even have to try.

Condition – Pre Owned; I recently got this necklace fully re nickle plated as it wouldn’t take other types of plating, so it looks brand new again! The picture where it shows the “Dior Homme†engraving doesn’t show wear anymore as these pictures were from the first round of picture I took, but it still looks the same from the front.

Retail: $699.99

Color – Silver

Measurements (Appox):

Total Length: 45.8CM // 18.03″ US

ASKING:

$269.99 Shipped within the US VIA Priority Mail with full tracking and insurance

$299.99 Shipped VIA EMS Express International with full tracking

Edited by mac81586

RARE! Dior Homme SS06 White/Black Jewel Brooch Pin:

Brand New with Box and Tags!

1-64.jpg

2-62.jpg

3-63.jpg

For sale is this super rare RARE! Dior Homme SS06 White/Black Jewel Brooch Pin from the iconic “The World Was a Mess But His Hair Was Perfect†collection which had a total music/rocker theme shown on the entire runway. This brooch pin features a few various color faux diamond stones, with the main black center stone which has “Dior†laser engraved on it. This brooch pin is a true collectors piece for any Dior Homme SS06 collector and a for sure conversation starter!

Condition: Brand New; The pin has never been used and still has the tag attached to it. The pin might just have a few finger prints on it from handling it.

Measurements: (Approx)

Length- 5.3CM // 2.08″ US

Width- 3.0 CM // 1.18″ US

100% Authentic as always or your full money back.

The color of the garment/accessory and or noted discolorations/marks might slightly differ in person, since I take all these photos with bright professional studio light that sometimes can over lighten or darken the item or not pick up the color perfectly, but I do try my best to match the photos to the actual garment/accessory color.

Paypal only

No Returns

ASKING:

$299.99 Shipped within the US

$349.99 Shipped USPS Express Mail International